Mitt Romney could be changing American politics forever.

R

rdean

Mitt Romney has changed every position he's had for the last two years in the last three weeks.

Remember "Geo Political Foe" and the news it made? Romney never said it.

Let Detroit go "Bankrupt". Never wrote that article.

Out of Afghanistan by 2014. Good idea. Never had any other position.

The question here is if a candidate can change every position in the last couple of weeks, and the press doesn't challenge him, can anyone say anything and win? What does that say about American Politics????

One note. Tag apologized to Obama with "dad" watching on stage after the debate when the families were "mingling". I think dad made him do it. He really looked like he was "begging". Talk about "apology tour".

And Obama evolves...yeah, we've heard it all before. It still a bunch of political speak that means absolutely nothing until the ballots are counted.

You know as a registered Independent I had some respect for Obama based on his stance that marriage is between a man and a women. He tossed my respect for him out the window with his politically opportune announcement that his daughter now sets his policy.

Mitt Romney has changed every position he's had for the last two years in the last three weeks.

The question here is if a candidate can change every position in the last couple of weeks, and the press doesn't challenge him, can anyone say anything and win? What does that say about American Politics????

One note. Tag apologized to Obama with "dad" watching on stage after the debate when the families were "mingling". I think dad made him do it. He really looked like he was "begging". Talk about "apology tour".

If nothing else it shows that republicans are capable of compromise, anyone but Obama I suppose.

And Obama evolves...yeah, we've heard it all before. It still a bunch of political speak that means absolutely nothing until the ballots are counted.

You know as a registered Independent I had some respect for Obama based on his stance that marriage is between a man and a women. He tossed my respect for him out the window with his politically opportune announcement that his daughter now sets his policy.

That's right. Obama evolves. Romney revolves. I'm getting dizzy watching him. :uhoh3:

Last edited:

That's right. Obama evolves. Romney revolves. I'm getting dizzy watching him. :uhoh3:

It's nothing but words. I'm just sick and tired of listening to Obama's lies. We know Obama can't hit the fastball. Let's get a new one up to the plate and see if he can hit.

Links, please.

And destroy his silly strawman arguments?

LOL

I'm genuinely curious if Romney claimed that he never said Russia is a geo political foe, because that's not what he said at the debate last night. Also, in regards to that op-ed article he wrote, he didn't choose the title...the NYT did.

March 29, 2012
'When Mitt Romney referred to Russia as "our number one geopolitical foe" in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Monday'

Romney's Russia Comments Reflect Long-Held Distrust | RealClearPolitics

rdean is an easily disproved troll and liar, and we all have our way with him.

LOL

The board pussy strikes again.

You would have loved Rachael Maddow tonight. She looks like she wants to cry she's so wound up.....

Now, she's got Dan Rather on there sucking up. Dan finally came out of the closet as a faggot democrat.

Links, please.

See my sig - or click here

Pants On Fire Mitt Romney tells 616 Lies in 33 Weeks | Addicting Info

===========================

I know that some are saying the little twerp apologized to the president of the United States but did he really?

our number one geopolitical foe

Yes, he DID say it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_7pH5XV_w]Romney: Russia Is 'No. 1 Geopolitical Foe' - YouTube[/ame]

Oops_hes_lying_again.jpg

Links, please.

I know that some are saying the little twerp apologized to the president of the United States but did he really?

Yes, he DID say it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_7pH5XV_w]Romney: Russia Is 'No. 1 Geopolitical Foe' - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty bad when luddy calls you a lying sack of shit, rdean.

LOL

Links, please.

Yes, he DID say it.

Pretty bad when luddy calls you a lying sack of shit, rdean.

LOL

Go read his post again.

Ninny.

Forum List

Back