Mitt Romney Condemns Tulsi Gabbard’s ‘Treasonous Lies’ on Ukraine, Tulsi demands Romney resign in stinging rejoinder

Yes, when someone is brave enough to stand their ground, they fall more and more out of step with the crazies as they march off a cliff.

Jacobin Effect.

Speaking of Liz Cheney, take a look at her voting record. There is NO ONE more conservative than she is, idiot.

As for "my party", I am a registered Independent. I left the organization formerly known as the Republican Party in 2017. It has been replaced by a cult of personality.

Even if Trump lives to be 100, he still would not be a Republican for as long as I have been.
I went right to the learning page on that one
never heard of it
Gracias

Mob mentality is real...

I just did a search top 50 highest paid professors

You only get ten... is that digital guarding the snake pit ?

What does that have to do with Russia and the Cult of mis-information you belong to?

What does that have to do with Russia and the Cult of mis-information you belong to?
Define cultured misinformation

How do you know what cults I belong to

Listen I got to be honest here I thought it was condoms...
Turns out
Its condemns...

Back to u...

Last edited:

1647291338007.png

I'm probably totally wrong, but it's really quite entertaining watching a guy like Romney( changes sides more than a teenage girl changes her outfit on a first date) vs Gabbard of WEF resume fame! This Ukraine story is as convoluted as any I've ever followed!

Romney has been very consistent. He is totally correct in this comment. Gabbard is a treasonous, traitor who helps Putin spread his propaganda. I have never seen anyone driven totally crazy by a loss as Gabbard has.

The problem is that too many people believe that Trump is the movement. BULLSHIT. In fact, I do not want him anywhere near politics again. I want someone else to take the reigns and break up the duopoly stranglehold on power and actually STOP spending our great great great grandchildren's money.

Trump signed every spending bill that crossed his desk. You literally cannot consider yourself a fiscal conservative AND a Trump supporter, as the two things were polar opposites. Candidate Trump correctly assessed that the 'Obama recovery' was largely metric driven, but after being elected, President Trump continued to champion the same metric driven success that he criticized Obama for. He took credit for successes or 'wins' that he in fact never had. He has been a scourge on the Republican party and sooner people realize this, the better off the party will be.

Mitt is taking the Hillary Clinton approach of accusing everyone he disagrees with of being a Russian agent. Many DNC Nazis are doing the same thing right now. "Russian" is their new "unvaxxed".

Another treasonous traitor. Repeating Russian propaganda is unpatriotic and unamerican.

I'm with Tulsi. Romney is an asshole and he's getting worse every day.

Romney has gone with nearly every idiocy on the far right including putting our financial future at risk. Yet when he speaks the truth now and then, you attack him.

Forum List

Back