Mitt Romney Condemns Tulsi Gabbard’s ‘Treasonous Lies’ on Ukraine, Tulsi demands Romney resign in stinging rejoinder

Surely you have noticed by now that the federal debt is my biggest issues. Surely you must have noticed.
And surely you noticed how I completely lost my shit when YOUR GOP forced a huge spending bill to Trump's desk, and how I lost it even MORE when he fucking signed that POS.
I consider the debt to be the greatest threat to the future of our country.
Agreed.

Guess which president out of the last....5....didn't start another war. ($$$)

For all his MANY faults, he at least PRETENDED to give a fuck.
Independents now make up 46 percent of the registered voters in the US. We are more than ready for a new major party.
Will

Never

Happen

Without a guy like Trump. NEVER.

Here's your warmongering scum, since you appear not to have noticed:

putin.jpg
He is not our problem.

Will

Never

Happen

Without a guy like Trump. NEVER.
The only way Trump helps independents is by blowing up the Republican Party. Next somebody needs to fracture the Dems, then maybe we can make room for some independent candidates. I’d love to to see an evenly divided 5 party system here in the USA

You just called Trump a traitor.

I am surprised you did not know Trump said there were no WMDs in Iraq!

No, I called him another in a long list of Presidents incapable of telling the truth.

The only way Trump helps independents is by blowing up the Republican Party. Next somebody needs to fracture the Dems, then maybe we can make room for some independent candidates. I’d love to to see an evenly divided 5 party system here in the USA
Why do you think the establishment GOP almost UNIVERSALLY hated Trump? He was our Manchurian candidate to blow up the duopoly.

Why do you think the establishment GOP almost UNIVERSALLY hated Trump? He was our Manchurian candidate to blow up the duopoly.
Agreed, and he did so in just about as despicable way as possible. He actually made the establishment look good and desirable. I can only hope the Dems find a better way to split

And surely you noticed how I completely lost my shit when YOUR GOP forced a huge spending bill to Trump's desk, and how I lost it even MORE when he fucking signed that POS.
You seem to be suffering from the delusion Trump involuntarily overspends. :auiqs.jpg:

And it has not been MY GOP since Trump was elected. I changed my voter registration to Independent in 2017 after Trump was elected.

I stopped voting at the national level in 2006. I left the top of the slate blank. Then in 2012, I voted for Snoopy or Pat Paulson, I forget which. In 2016, I voted for Ted Cruz to honor my mom who had just died. In 2020, I voted Jorgensen.

I did not vote at all in 2008. I kept the ballot as a souvenir.

You seem to be suffering from the delusion Trump involuntarily overspends. :auiqs.jpg:

And it has not been MY GOP since Trump was elected. I changed my voter registration to Independent in 2017 after Trump was elected.
You should have changed your dirty underwear instead. Your stench is infiltrating my monitor.

I'm probably totally wrong, but it's really quite entertaining watching a guy like Romney( changes sides more than a teenage girl changes her outfit on a first date) vs Gabbard of WEF resume fame! This Ukraine story is as convoluted as any I've ever followed!

What a tool benedict romney.

Tulsi's on the short list.

Just a reminder that Mitt Romney's advisor was literally on the board of Burisma.

FNxI2HDaMAAS1WK.png
FMyNQ_GWUAUhl0V.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard is parroting Putin's horseshit about US biolabs in Ukraine. She's turning into a Q-tard.

Paul pelosi jr. Heh

To be clear.

Joseph Cofer Black was the National Security Advisor for Mitt's 2012 Presidential Campaign with Paul Ryan, and who also sits on the board of the same Ukraine Burisma company in which Hunter Biden was installed.

OIP.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard is parroting Putin's horseshit about US biolabs in Ukraine. She's turning into a Q-tard.
I had to go to Europe again to source...

3rd page google sr's
Putin takes Ukraine Democrats are off the hook...

Ends justify the means..

Forum List

Back