Separate pro politicians from $$$

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
When.
They don't pass laws against lining their pockets, outrageous expense accounts, obama's million dollar a night white house parties, lavish health care.

I think pelosi is the general of the tax and spending brigade.

How about a protest to protest protests..

A. There's many great results from the search

B. There are many great results from this search

Last edited:
When.
They don't pass laws against lining their pockets, outrageous expense accounts, obama's million dollar a night white house parties, lavish health care.

I think pelosi is the general of the tax and spending brigade.

How about a protest to protest protests..
And of course the $140 million spent on Trump's golf trips. And he added $8 trillion to the federal debt in half the time it took Obama.

How funny you tards forget this stuff! As if only Democrats waste our money. Do you have a brain tumor?

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

• Banned
Gross or net..

Who's better w/ money...

It's a great topic and I think I'm going to dig deep into it...

I think tards belongs to the right.

I don't really know you well enough to share hipaa stuff.

Last edited:
Gross or net..

Who's better w/ money...
None of them.

And do you know why they are never held accountable?

Because tards like you think it is only the other party's fault. You hypocrites turn a deliberate blind eye to your own party's corruption.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

And of course the $140 million spent on Trump's golf trips. And he added $8 trillion to the federal debt in half the time it took Obama.

How funny you tards forget this stuff! As if only Democrats waste our money. Do you have a brain tumor?

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Well, there was that thingy called a pandemic from China. :rolleyes-41:

• Banned
None of them.

Because tards like you think it is only the other party's fault. You hypocrites turn a deliberate blind eye to your own party's corruption.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
None of they....
That's my point,
How to spend this a million times a zillion

conservatives are conservative by Nature .. saving money...

Dems spend the money first then go after the fuckin presumed to be idiot taxpayer.

Who pays the taxes.

Last edited:
  • Banned
None of them.

But yeah

Ur right
i'm not defending repupups or repulsicans...

Well, there was that thingy called a pandemic from China. :rolleyes-41:
Trump doubled the federal deficit in his first two years, with a Republican Congress. BEFORE the pandemic

Trump submitted the largest spending bill in the history of the universe. He also wanted a bigger stimulus bill than even the Democrats wanted.

Trump is the self-anointed "King of Debt", and he lived up to that name.

Why the FUCK does the rube herd pretend he isn't the biggest spender in the history of the United States? That's a seriously fucked up delusion.

Jesus, you idiots have been so hoaxed. It's the perfect con. The rubes don't even know they've been had.

"He's spent all that money against his will!" :crybaby:

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

Trump says he now wants bigger stimulus than Democrats offering

Trump doubled the federal deficit in his first two years, with a Republican Congress. BEFORE the pandemic

Trump submitted the largest spending bill in the history of the universe. He also wanted a bigger stimulus bill than even the Democrats wanted.

Why the FUCK does the rube herd pretend he isn't the biggest spender in the history of the United States? That's a seriously fucked up delusion.

Jesus, you idiots have been so hoaxed. It's the perfect con. The rubes don't even know they've been had.

Obama would call that downright unpatriotic

What about clinton bill the perv.
The so-called balanced budget of the Clinton era was a bipartisan effort. The architect of that budget was Republican John Kasich.

After that, John Kasich went on to become the governor of Ohio and took that state from a debt to a surplus.

Like I said, we don't have those any more.

So now we are arguing with your new numbers, right?
I was responding to a specific post of yours, and gave a reason for the numbers YOU supplied.

I think both parties have always spent too much of our tax dollars.

So now we are arguing with your new numbers, right?
I was responding to a specific post of yours, and gave a reason for the numbers YOU supplied.

I think both parties have always spent too much of our tax dollars.
What new numbers? I said Trump added $8 trillion to the debt. He started doing that right out of the gate.

I started several topics about Trump's spending during that period, and not one of his tard herd held him accountable, and now you just tried to defend his bullshit.

In the constant whining about Obama's spending, I never heard a future Trumptard ever once say, "Well, there was this giant economic crash from Bush :rolleyes-41:".

Pathetic.

In league with changing the laws governing politicians............capping their pay should be at the top of the list. Along with degrading their pay when they fuck up, and sending them to the electric chair when they are caught as traitors.

Obama would call that downright unpatriotic
Note the date:

trump-tweet-debt-ceiling.png

What new numbers? I said Trump added $8 trillion to the debt. He started doing that right out of the gate.

I started several topics about Trump's spending during that period, and not one of his tard herd held him accountable, and now you just tried to defend his bullshit.

In the constant whining about Obama's spending, I never heard a future Trumptard ever once say, "Well, there was this giant economic crash from Bush :rolleyes-41:".

Pathetic.
Oh stop! He spent 8 trillion because we shut down the economy because of the China virus.
Then you come back back with a 4+ trillion budget. WTF do you want to debate about?
I getting dizzy with your numbers.
I defended part of the 8 trillion because of the pandemic, and that was with your ilk's blessing.
I also stipulated that both parties spend too much of our tax dollars.
So, stop with your bullshit.
idiot

Forum List

Back