Mitt Romney Condemns Tulsi Gabbard’s ‘Treasonous Lies’ on Ukraine, Tulsi demands Romney resign in stinging rejoinder

He obviously lied during his run for president...he is not the conservative he claimed to be...and I don't like liars....you obviously love liars.....
Every single thing Romney said about Trump in that speech was true right down to the last letter. Romney nailed Trump's ass to the wall but as far as I'm concerned he didn't go far enough. But I'll give Romney credit for standing up to Trump which is more then can be said for Trump's asseaters in the party like Raphael Cruz, Lindsey & Jimmy Boy from Ohio.

74c8b55d0407ed0d5df7beee6abcd6f5.jpg

We know that Trump and his supporters like you are authoritarians trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. You people are corrupt and unethical.
Lol. I don’t support dumb Don dummy. Why would you think that?

If one does not have actual access to the facts it’s best to shut up. If one has access and fears reprisal and furthermore attacks others for releasing the information then they are unfit to serve. Knowing the history of Ukraine under the control of the USSR it would not surprise me that biological research was once located in Ukraine and that the US and others would be funding a cleanup and containment program.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Every single thing Romney said about Trump in that speech was true right down to the last letter. Romney nailed Trump's ass to the wall but as far as I'm concerned he didn't go far enough. But I'll give Romney credit for standing up to Trump which is more then can be said for Trump's asseaters in the party like Raphael Cruz, Lindsey & Jimmy Boy from Ohio.
How did he nail Trump to the wall?...that's ridiculous...look at the way the nation has declined after Trump left office....we even have dems wishing he were back in....
If the nation were run properly and the leaders in DC actually looked out for us instead of their bank accounts Romney would hold more cred...but it is not run well at all...
Very few of the elected leaders in DC place America first...Trump did and they hated him for it...Trump cut off their gravy train of selling us out...Billions of dollars going abroad without a vote of the people while we have people living in the streets....while we have retired folks taking half of their meds so they can eat and pay their bills....and while this government is setting up bio labs all over Ukraine?...for what?....you had better get curious and stop with the TDS BS....CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PBS, CBS, they are not your friend...they are part of the global corporate machine....

Let’s go back shall we, Mitty claimed Russia was our main threat, wrong, Russia is only a threat because of their nuclear option, Russia is a second tier economic country, at best, coupled with decayed and obsolete infrastructure, ruled by oligarchs and for KGB thugs. China on the other hand also retains the nuclear option, military, and economic threat. Apparently Mitty viewed China as a friend, key to our economic future. What a fool!

How did he nail Trump to the wall?...that's ridiculous...look at the way the nation has declined after Trump left office....we even have dems wishing he were back in....
If the nation were run properly and the leaders in DC actually looked out for us instead of their bank accounts Romney would hold more cred...but it is not run well at all...
Very few of the elected leaders in DC place America first...Trump did and they hated him for it...Trump cut off their gravy train of selling us out...Billions of dollars going abroad without a vote of the people while we have people living in the streets....while we have retired folks taking half of their meds so they can eat and pay their bills....and while this government is setting up bio labs all over Ukraine?...for what?....you had better get curious and stop with the TDS BS....CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PBS, CBS, they are not your friend...they are part of the global corporate machine....
Trump never put America First. It was and always will be Trump First. Especially when it comes to Trump Tower Moscow.

Trump is Blame America First.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

trump-me-first.jpg
[/

I went right to the learning page on that one
never heard of it
Gracias

Mob mentality is real...
Yes mob mentality is definitely real. That's why I quote MacKay in my signature, and refer to the tard "herd" all the time.

As time passed, the Jacobins became more and more extreme, and anyone who did not keep up ended up beheaded.

That's today's cult of Trump.

Yes mob mentality is definitely real. That's why I quote MacKay in my signature, and refer to the tard "herd" all the time.

As time passed, the Jacobins became more and more extreme, and anyone who did not keep up ended up beheaded.

That's today's cult of Trump.
It could be worse...
It could be today's clit of trump...

So everybody's a winner

Forum List

Back