Mitt Now leads Colorado

I totally love when y'all call each other liars about polls. Polls will tell you whatever you want. Libs can find polls to back up their opinion, conservatives can find polls to back up theirs.

The asshattedness of this 'argument' is funny.

Yep and yet they have these pissing matches every single day when a new poll comes out.

In fact, it is a tie trending to Romney. Stay on track, clevergirl. No need to exaggerate.

We need Ohio, Nevada, and NH if we want to beat Obama, and that is looking harder today.

In fact, it is a tie trending to Romney. Stay on track, clevergirl. No need to exaggerate.

We need Ohio, Nevada, and NH if we want to beat Obama, and that is looking harder today.

I don't know that New Hampshire is a necessity anymore given the shift in electoral votes from "blue" states to "red" after this last Census.

I don't know that New Hampshire is a necessity anymore given the shift in electoral votes from "blue" states to "red" after this last Census.

NH is only necessary if it ends up being a razor thin race. There are currently many possibilities and basically every swing state is there for the taking for Romney. So once again, hack analysis from Jake.

Democraps are going to work overtime to get blacks in Denver bussed to the polls and illegals to the polls in Denver and Pueblo.

The key is what the white voter in the state does. The conservative white voter needs to show up and the independent white voter needs to choose his future over choosing the black messiah.

Democraps are going to work overtime to get blacks in Denver bussed to the polls and illegals to the polls in Denver and Pueblo.

The key is what the white voter in the state does. The conservative white voter needs to show up and the independent white voter needs to choose his future over choosing the black messiah.

What a shame those damn illegals get to vote....oh...um....what?

Colorado has changed significantly over the last 10, 15 years. Denver and Pueblo have always been more liberal, here in Colorado Springs it's always been more conservative. But we've definitely seen a move to the left here. Some people will tell you that it's because we've had so many California transplants, and that could be. I'm a little surprised to see Romney leading.

The UE rate for young people is 20% in Colorado so I'm not surprised. My half brother lives in Colorado Springs and was laid off in July. He's certainly not voting obama although he did last time.

Some of them vote dumbfuck.

To claim someone that openly breaks the law just being here won't break the law again shows you are a fucking idiot.

Yeah, illegals also don't drive drunk, rob, kill, rape, etc. :eusa_whistle: They're just nice little brown people here to wash our cars, clean our toilets, etc.....eh, dumbfuck?

What a shame those damn illegals get to vote....oh...um....what?

The looming $500B DoD cuts are going to affect Colorado Springs and Denver with DoD sector jobs in those cities.

People that voted for the black messiah last time to "be cool" like everyone might be changing their mind this time if they think their DoD job is on the line because of Obamination's hatred of the military.

Colorado has changed significantly over the last 10, 15 years. Denver and Pueblo have always been more liberal, here in Colorado Springs it's always been more conservative. But we've definitely seen a move to the left here. Some people will tell you that it's because we've had so many California transplants, and that could be. I'm a little surprised to see Romney leading.

The UE rate for young people is 20% in Colorado so I'm not surprised. My half brother lives in Colorado Springs and was laid off in July. He's certainly not voting obama although he did last time.

It is a crime to vote when not allowed by using someone else's name, dumbfuck.

I am not going to respond to anymore of your stupidity. If I wanted to deal with shitheads as dumb as you, I'd go downtown and talk with bums sitting in their own shit.

Gone Beserk -

What has crime got to do with voting?

Beserk -

Can you present some evidence widespread voter fraud amongst illegal immigrants in Colorado - or did you just feel like yet another racist meltdown?

jeezus, the realclear average is now using a Republican poll that polled 300 likely voters in Colorado,

and shows Romney up by 4.

Republican poll; Is that like a euphemism for a real poll :badgrin:

No, it's a synonym for the the kind of polls realclear used to keep out of their averages, especially this near the election,

in the interests of objectivity.

Asswipe, you've never stepped foot in Colorado so what the fuck is your expertise on the matter?

You have no clue about the breakdown of illegals in Colorado. You probably thought it is a lilly white place like Finland. A lot of illegals have made their way to Denver and Pueblo from Texas and California.

Colorado was a red state until recent years after a mass migration of hispanics legal and illegal. If not for the military and ranchers in the state, the place would become another cesspool like California.

So my response, to your bullshit questions and statements given you have no evidence/experience living in Colorado is....shut the fuck up.

Beserk -

Can you present some evidence widespread voter fraud amongst illegal immigrants in Colorado - or did you just feel like yet another racist meltdown?

Beserk -

I'm not seeing any evidence there.

Your frothing at the mouth is impressive, but maybe try and scatter the occasional verifiable fact in amongst the curse words?

TGG is gasbagging again.

Anyone can go to RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls and check the swing states trending as I did today.

Any one can go to the same place and see that the Oddstrades is still 66.5 to 33.5 for Obama.

All that gasbags is gasbag: what a moron.

I want Romney to win, and being a tinkerbelle of "we can do it by believing" like the Gasbag is the loser's way.

Keep your eyes on the facts, folks, and act accordingly.

NH is only necessary if it ends up being a razor thin race. There are currently many possibilities and basically every swing state is there for the taking for Romney. So once again, hack analysis from Jake.

Forum List

Back