Mitt Now leads Colorado

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
A new poll shows Mitt Romney flipping a 5-point deficit in Colorado before the first presidential debate, which was held on Wednesday in Denver, to a 3.5-point advantage later in the week — another signal that Mr. Romney's comparatively strong debate performance has started to translate into rising poll numbers for the Republican

New polls show Romney overtakes Obama in Colorado, nationally - Washington Times

Rabbi -

You aren't actually particularly bright, are you?

According to the poll I linked - Missouri has moved this week from being 'Leans Romney' to 'Toss Up'.

That doesn't mean other polls won't say something different.

Rabbi -

According to the poll I linked - Missouri has moved this week from being 'Leans Romney' to 'Toss Up'.

Nice back peddle there!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally love when y'all call each other liars about polls. Polls will tell you whatever you want. Libs can find polls to back up their opinion, conservatives can find polls to back up theirs.

The asshattedness of this 'argument' is funny.

Rabbi -

You wrote that MO was moved to Obama. That is true only according to one obviously biased poll. Because everyone else says it is a lock for Romney. So what you wrote is a lie. And you get negged for it.
Besides, what the fuck do you care? Why dont you follow the polling on elections for the Eduskunta and leave us alone?

Rabbi -

And your particularly bright backing a fool like Obama ? $3562723908.gif

Rabbi -

Repped just because Rabbi negged you.

Colorado has changed significantly over the last 10, 15 years. Denver and Pueblo have always been more liberal, here in Colorado Springs it's always been more conservative. But we've definitely seen a move to the left here. Some people will tell you that it's because we've had so many California transplants, and that could be. I'm a little surprised to see Romney leading.

Colorado has changed significantly over the last 10, 15 years. Denver and Pueblo have always been more liberal, here in Colorado Springs it's always been more conservative. But we've definitely seen a move to the left here. Some people will tell you that it's because we've had so many California transplants, and that could be. I'm a little surprised to see Romney leading.

Please__ Colorado is traditional conservative. The surprise was Obama winning it in 08.

Rabbi -

And your particularly bright backing a fool like Obama ?View attachment 21614

I think you mean "you are particularly bright" - not "your particularly bright"

I may not be bright - but at least I can read and write.

Not too surprising. I ran into about 8 people this past summer who had moved from CA to CO because of high cost of living and taxes. They were mostly independent and conservative.

Last edited:

Please__ Colorado is traditional conservative. The surprise was Obama winning it in 08.

Yes, traditionally, Colorado has voted more conservative. But as I said, we have been changing over the last few years. Right now I'd put us in the "purple" category.

Rabbi -

Since you like RCP they have MO for Romney at 5.2.

Yes, traditionally, Colorado has voted more conservative. But as I said, we have been changing over the last few years. Right now I'd put us in the "purple" category.

Yeah, same with Nevada. The Republicans have been losing their grip on the mountain west. While Nevada is a swing state, I would classify it as having a slight Democratic lean now as opposed to a slight Republican lean maybe ten years ago. I think the rise in Hispanics has contributed to that as well since they tend to break for the Democrats by a 2 to 1 margin.

Even Montana isn't as reliably "red" as it used to be.

Forum List

Back