Mitch McConnell stepping down as GOP Senate leader

View attachment 909848

Good. From now on just abort embryos. Thanks.

Bullshit. An embryo is a living human being with it's own DNA and it's own future and should have it's own right to life. Listen up dipfuck: embryos are frozen for future pregnancies and birth. That is why is could be a moral decision, to delay a pregnancy until later for whatever reasons. The entire process is about creating life rather than destroying it, as an abortion does.

Bullshit. An embryo is a living human being with it's own DNA and it's own future and should have it's own right to life. Listen up dipfuck: embryos are frozen for future pregnancies and birth. That is why is could be a moral decision, to delay a pregnancy until later for whatever reasons. The entire process is about creating life rather than destroying it, as an abortion does.
I agree. Just letting Playtime know he is full of shit.

Any dimocrap that wants an abortion should be given one free of charge. And $10 from Crime Stop

Mitch did some of the most sleezy underhanded moves I have ever seen in support of WINNING for Republicans.
Do not know why they call him a rhino.
But his 40 years of service for the state of KENTUCKY
PRODUCDED NOTHING GOOD for the working man.

Now comes the tooth-n-nail fight for the leadership position. I say keep it in KY with Rand Paul. ;)

From what I know I think rand Paul would do well, certainly significantly better than McConnell.

I'd also like to see someone from my home in that position.

Mitch, thanks for blocking Garland from SCOTUS. Garland is corrupt trash.

Not too much else. Time to retire. He may not even make it 8 more months.

Like Biden, Mitch is too senile for office.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Mitch McConnell, the longest-serving Senate leader in history who maintained his power in the face of dramatic convulsions in the Republican Party for almost two decades, will step down from that position in November.

McConnell, who turned 82 last week, announced his decision Wednesday in the well of the Senate, a place where he looked in awe from its back benches in 1985 when he arrived and where he grew increasingly comfortable in the front row seat afforded the party leaders.

One of life’s most underappreciated talents is to know when it’s time to move on to life’s next chapter,” he said. “So I stand before you today ... to say that this will be my last term as Republican leader of the Senate.”

Personally, McChinless sees the shit storm he created under P01135809. He could have blocked Amy Cooney Island. He could have told his caucus vote their conscience, instead of fearing for their seats on the second Impeachment. Instead he knucled under to the extremists in his caucaus.

The only reason P01135809 appointed Elaine Chao to his cabinet was to protect his slimey ass from impeachment. He knew McChinless would do nothing that would hurt his wife. Now the next minority leader will some asshole like Ted Crud.

Forum List

Back