Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

Including the people of color in the young people who aren't getting vaccinated?
1627026678349.png

While you can say poor, young and people of colour are behind... The facts are here by political affiliation they are behind..

That don't make no sense, perfesser. Demonizing them does not take away their right to choose.

What i wont let you commies do is to take away my right to choose to mock them mercilessly for being the morons they are on this decision.

Israel is down to 40% efficacy on Pfizer vaccine. In terms of preventing Covid. Newsflash: that would not even pass the Emergency Authorization approval. It does seem to limit hospitalization still, and severe disease. But what that does now is remove all employee mandates and vaccine "passports". You all can and do transmit it. So stay out of my business.

No it isn't, thats why hospitals are filling up with Covid patients that are 99 to 1 unvaccinated.
I think the rate on positive cases in about 10% going on other countries... This is good, Vaccine is stopping a lot getting it and then is working on the ones who get it to be as mild as possible...

The European attitude has been reduce, reduce, reduce.... They are expecting a bad winter... Ireland for example are aiming for 95%+ fully vaccinated rate... We think it could be even higher...

I think the rate on positive cases in about 10% going on other countries... This is good, Vaccine is stopping a lot getting it and then is working on the ones who get it to be as mild as possible...

The European attitude has been reduce, reduce, reduce.... They are expecting a bad winter... Ireland for example are aiming for 95%+ fully vaccinated rate... We think it could be even higher...

Wrong. The vaccines are losing effectiveness re: stopping mild cases and transmission very fast. Down to 40% effective in Israel. This would not even clear the FDA for emergency authorization, btw. Still looks effective in limiting severe illness...for now.

PS This is beginning to play out here: see--TX Dems infecting each other and people in the WH, etc

Israel is down to 40% efficacy on Pfizer vaccine. In terms of preventing Covid. Newsflash: that would not even pass the Emergency Authorization approval. It does seem to limit hospitalization still, and severe disease. But what that does now is remove all employee mandates and vaccine "passports". You all can and do transmit it. So stay out of my business.
Same Israeli data shows effectiveness of COVID vaccine in preventing hospitalizations and severe symptoms at 88 percent and 91 percent, respectively

The Health Ministry said Thursday that the effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine in preventing infection and mild symptoms has dropped to 40 percent, according to data collected over the past month as the delta variant spreads in Israel.

This is the Delta strain... There will hopefully a booster to fight this...

40% would seriously curtail this virus if you consider that makes it less communicable than Alpha...

Same Israeli data shows effectiveness of COVID vaccine in preventing hospitalizations and severe symptoms at 88 percent and 91 percent, respectively

The Health Ministry said Thursday that the effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine in preventing infection and mild symptoms has dropped to 40 percent, according to data collected over the past month as the delta variant spreads in Israel.

This is the Delta strain... There will hopefully a booster to fight this...

40% would seriously curtail this virus if you consider that makes it less communicable than Alpha...

I think I said this.

At any rate, as we can see in the real world, it does not curtail transmission enough to demand your employees all take a vaccine at this point. This is exactly what I will sue my employer for if they demand I get one, to be honest. "Why? The vaccine does not eliminate transmission." And I will have the data to prove that. And since I"m a teacher and don't go back for another month yet, I'm sure the data will be worse by then.

I cant, you whiny little bitch. People are getting sick and dying around me. The pandemic of the unvaccinated has begun and it is going to affect my job, my hobbies, my children at school and university, my elderly parents, etc etc
So, all the people around you are unvaccinated? Well, you’re not doing a your part very well are you?

Forum List

Back