Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

Get fucking vaccinated.

You're killing people

BillNyeCrazy.gif

Wrong. The vaccines are losing effectiveness re: stopping mild cases and transmission very fast. Down to 40% effective in Israel. This would not even clear the FDA for emergency authorization, btw. Still looks effective in limiting severe illness...for now.

PS This is beginning to play out here: see--TX Dems infecting each other and people in the WH, etc
Horseshit, AS YOU WERE ALREADY EXPLAINED TO IN ANOTHER THREAD Israeli effectiveness is "down" to 93% to keep people out of the hospital, and that's an outlier compared to other countries.

Why do you keep repeating that?

Horseshit, AS YOU WERE ALREADY EXPLAINED TO IN ANOTHER THREAD Israeli effectiveness is "down" to 93% to keep people out of the hospital, and that's an outlier compared to other countries.

Why do you keep repeating that?

Because when people bludgeon ME to get the vaccine, they do so because it affects them, blah blah blah. And that's crap, not ONLY in the Israeli data but also as we see even here, in the TX Dems as just one case. Vaccinated DO get it and they DO spread it. You want to get it? Great, get it. I don't, and we all can spread it anyway, so leave me alone.

Because when people bludgeon ME to get the vaccine, they do so because it affects them, blah blah blah. And that's crap, not ONLY in the Israeli data but also as we see even here, in the TX Dems as just one case. Vaccinated DO get it and they DO spread it. You want to get it? Great, get it. I don't, and we all can spread it anyway, so leave me alone.
TX Dems are not a case of Covid complications, which is the most important benefit of the vaccine.

Vaccinated people can test positive sometimes, but do not get complications and spread to others anywhere near like unvaccinated.

Sure do and it does not relay my medical information.
Lol, neither does a vaccine, but that wasn't what the post I responded to was about. The original claim was tracking chip, which your cellphone already is. No shots needed.

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.
Meh, he can go get fucked.

I think I said this.

At any rate, as we can see in the real world, it does not curtail transmission enough to demand your employees all take a vaccine at this point. This is exactly what I will sue my employer for if they demand I get one, to be honest. "Why? The vaccine does not eliminate transmission." And I will have the data to prove that. And since I"m a teacher and don't go back for another month yet, I'm sure the data will be worse by then.
Well 40% is still a serious drop... It also means that if you get COVID you will less communicable for a shorter period of time...

I also consider it quite selfish for someone who works with kids not to do everything they can to stop the spread of infection...

By the way I hope you don't teach about civic responsibility in society..

I think I said this.

At any rate, as we can see in the real world, it does not curtail transmission enough to demand your employees all take a vaccine at this point. This is exactly what I will sue my employer for if they demand I get one, to be honest. "Why? The vaccine does not eliminate transmission." And I will have the data to prove that. And since I"m a teacher and don't go back for another month yet, I'm sure the data will be worse by then.
Also you can cherry pick studies till the cows come home:

Two shots of Pfizer jab 88% effective against Delta, while AstraZeneca is 67% effective​

RESULTS​

Effectiveness after one dose of vaccine (BNT162b2 or ChAdOx1 nCoV-19) was notably lower among persons with the delta variant (30.7%; 95% confidence interval [CI], 25.2 to 35.7) than among those with the alpha variant (48.7%; 95% CI, 45.5 to 51.7); the results were similar for both vaccines. With the BNT162b2 vaccine, the effectiveness of two doses was 93.7% (95% CI, 91.6 to 95.3) among persons with the alpha variant and 88.0% (95% CI, 85.3 to 90.1) among those with the delta variant. With the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine, the effectiveness of two doses was 74.5% (95% CI, 68.4 to 79.4) among persons with the alpha variant and 67.0% (95% CI, 61.3 to 71.8) among those with the delta variant.

This was reported Tuesday by Axios. One day after announcing the spread by TX Democrats. Now, we’ve been told that it can take up to 7 plus days to show symptoms. How would you or Axios know if they will…?
Look it up dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back