Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

It's ok buttercup, I won't hurt you.
I know. I’m vaccinated. I’d like to avoid another winter in lockdown though. Some of us have loved ones in retirement facilities who will not be allowed to have visitors if the rates of infections get too high. Who cares what inconvenience your freedom causes others though. Right?

As hospitals overflow in south western Missouri.
They aren’t. You can step outside it’s ok.
AfraidToLive.jpg

View attachment 516181

While you can say poor, young and people of colour are behind... The facts are here by political affiliation they are behind..
Nice try, but it is all bullshit. First, there is no source to your graphs. Second, the numbers don't add up. Under ethnicity, whites, for example add up to 110% (56% vax, 64% unvax) You either are or you're not--all of those numbers should add to 100%. Pure bullshit.

I am living, dumbfuck. It’s you unvaccinated that are going to cause shit to shutdown again.
So fucking stupid. SMH.
I am too, moron. You vaccinated lemmings who want everyone to validate your stupidity are the problem. If you are vaccinated, you believe you have no worries, but as the TX super spreader democrats have shown, the vax doesn't work to stop you from contracting the virus or from spreading it. Use your head for something besides a hat rack.

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.
You sound surprised.

I am too, moron. You vaccinated lemmings who want everyone to validate your stupidity are the problem. If you are vaccinated, you believe you have no worries, but as the TX super spreader democrats have shown, the vax doesn't work to stop you from contracting the virus or from spreading it. Use your head for something besides a hat rack.
^ Pretty much the thread.

I am living, dumbfuck. It’s you unvaccinated that are going to cause shit to shutdown again.

No.

If these shutdowns and related abuses happen again, it will be because of corrupt politicians, along with their complicit supporters and useful idiots such as yourself, who will be the cause.

You are totally wrong to blame the behavior of tyrants and criminals on those of us who dare to stand up and oppose their corruption; and a fucking worthless coward for not standing up against it yourself.

Horseshit, AS YOU WERE ALREADY EXPLAINED TO IN ANOTHER THREAD Israeli effectiveness is "down" to 93% to keep people out of the hospital, and that's an outlier compared to other countries.

Why do you keep repeating that?

The vaccines in Israel SEEM to be doing the same thing that they are in the UK. Deaths overall remain fairly low thank God, but the % of deaths vax to unvax are rising. From the end of this article. The vaccines are very quickly losing effectiveness. Again I think this is the big push behind getting everyone vaxxed NOW, to hide some of these numbers.

Fifteen of the 20 people who died this month were fully vaccinated.

Lol, neither does a vaccine, but that wasn't what the post I responded to was about. The original claim was tracking chip, which your cellphone already is. No shots needed.

Bill Gates Funds Invisible Quantum Tattoo Hidden In ...

Funded by Bill Gates, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers have developed a clandestine way to record your vaccination history: storing the data in a pattern of dye or tattoo ink, invisible to the naked eye, that is slipped under the skin hidden in your vaccine.

The vaccines in Israel SEEM to be doing the same thing that they are in the UK. Deaths overall remain fairly low thank God, but the % of deaths vax to unvax are rising. From the end of this article. The vaccines are very quickly losing effectiveness. Again I think this is the big push behind getting everyone vaxxed NOW, to hide some of these numbers.

Fifteen of the 20 people who died this month were fully vaccinated.

20 a month? How does that compare to 1400 deaths in January? Vaccine clearly works, and clearly works well, stop spreading horseshit.

No, dope. It’s the unvaccinated filling the hospitals and driving up infection rates. It is you dumbfucks that will cause shutdowns. Vaccinated people aren’t filling the hospitals.

No.

If these shutdowns and related abuses happen again, it will be because of corrupt politicians, along with their complicit supporters and useful idiots such as yourself, who will be the cause.

You are totally wrong to blame the behavior of tyrants and criminals on those of us who dare to stand up and oppose their corruption; and a fucking worthless coward for not standing up against it yourself.
No. It will be because you unvaccinated dumbfucks will be filling up hospitals and driving up infection rates. The only tyranny you are suffering is the tyranny of being a dumbfuck who is maladjusted and unable to function in organized society.

Forum List

Back