Mitch McConnell Cries Over Senator Leaving—but not a Teardrop For Covid Victims or the Jobless

The ma
Moscow Mitch doesn't care about anything that deals with people or things below his socioeconomic status...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is getting flak online for getting emotional over Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) retiring, but not showing the same emotion over coronavirus deaths in the United States.

McConnell gave a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday about Alexander, who is retiring at the end of the Senate session.

At one point in the speech, McConnell chokes up and pauses while talking about the Tennessee Republican senator.

Read more: Mitch McConnell roasted for crying over a senator leaving—but not coronavirus deaths

McConnel is even a better scammer than Trump, he's been in power for 6 years now and he'll in all likelihood get another 2 years, making him the longest serving senate majority leader in US history. How he continues to beat the Democrats despite being responsible for destroying America I am truly awed by.

These liberal states voted to be locked down and sent into bondage. They don't deserve one cent.

It is stupid people like you who have created this third wave, and most deadly wave of the Pandemic. And I don't mean to use stupid in your case, or used with others who ignore the science and scientists, you people are truly STUPID!

No, the states have been locked down for months.

As I stated, you are STUPID! No state had been locked down, there are stupid people in every state who reject social distancing, the wearing of a mask and washing their hands regularly.

Why do you post such nonsense so easily ....and already...debunked?

As I stated, you are STUPID! No state had been locked down, there are stupid people in every state who reject social distancing, the wearing of a mask and washing their hands regularly.

The ma
Moscow Mitch doesn't care about anything that deals with people or things below his socioeconomic status...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is getting flak online for getting emotional over Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) retiring, but not showing the same emotion over coronavirus deaths in the United States.

McConnell gave a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday about Alexander, who is retiring at the end of the Senate session.

At one point in the speech, McConnell chokes up and pauses while talking about the Tennessee Republican senator.

Read more: Mitch McConnell roasted for crying over a senator leaving—but not coronavirus deaths

McConnel is even a better scammer than Trump, he's been in power for 6 years now and he'll in all likelihood get another 2 years, making him the longest serving senate majority leader in US history. How he continues to beat the Democrats despite being responsible for destroying America I am truly awed by.

These liberal states voted to be locked down and sent into bondage. They don't deserve one cent.

It is stupid people like you who have created this third wave, and most deadly wave of the Pandemic. And I don't mean to use stupid in your case, or used with others who ignore the science and scientists, you people are truly STUPID!

No, the states have been locked down for months.

Why do you post such nonsense so easily ....and already...debunked?

Maybe you are out of touch with reality (most likely) or a damn liar (obvious): Probably both.

Bring us videos of all the Dimwinger senators shedding tears over Kung Flu victims MarcATL

watch this.....

MarcATL where are all your videos of Dimwingers shedding tears over Kung Flu victims?

Surely you have several, or you would look like an idiot for starting this thread.

I guess MarcATL can't find any.

Ray if a politician or candidate doesn't like being verbally attacked then don't run. It's a big part of the job. Take it with a smile.

I can’t even find video of Cryin’ Chucky Schumer shedding a tear over Kung Flu victims MarcATL

What a disaster of a thread for you, Clown.

Forum List

Back