Mitch McConnell Cries Over Senator Leaving—but not a Teardrop For Covid Victims or the Jobless

Pelosi ripped for deadlock, Dems focus on marijuana, 'Tiger King' bills
CANNABIS BEFORE COVID

Still waiting, Mac....please tell us how the 'evil, heartless' GOP have their priorities screwed up and are f*ing Americans suffering and in need of COVID Relief....

At least we have a president who speaks to the American people often in an.effort to encourage them and to......
JUST KIDDING! That Fat Bast*rd doesn't care anything about anything but to hold on on the power. YOU LOST! YOU ARE A LOSER....DONNIE!

He's not in it for power. He's in it because he loves his country. Not only has he never kept a presidential paycheck, he lost over a billion dollars of worth since taking the job.

Moscow Mitch doesn't care about anything that deals with people or things below his socioeconomic status...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is getting flak online for getting emotional over Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) retiring, but not showing the same emotion over coronavirus deaths in the United States.

McConnell gave a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday about Alexander, who is retiring at the end of the Senate session.

At one point in the speech, McConnell chokes up and pauses while talking about the Tennessee Republican senator.

Read more: Mitch McConnell roasted for crying over a senator leaving—but not coronavirus deaths

McConnel is even a better scammer than Trump, he's been in power for 6 years now and he'll in all likelihood get another 2 years, making him the longest serving senate majority leader in US history. How he continues to beat the Democrats despite being responsible for destroying America I am truly awed by.

Bring us videos of all the Dimwinger senators shedding tears over Kung Flu victims MarcATL

watch this.....

MarcATL where are all your videos of Dimwingers shedding tears over Kung Flu victims?

Surely you have several, or you would look like an idiot for starting this thread.

Moscow Mitch doesn't care about anything that deals with people or things below his socioeconomic status...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is getting flak online for getting emotional over Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) retiring, but not showing the same emotion over coronavirus deaths in the United States.

McConnell gave a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday about Alexander, who is retiring at the end of the Senate session.

At one point in the speech, McConnell chokes up and pauses while talking about the Tennessee Republican senator.

Read more: Mitch McConnell roasted for crying over a senator leaving—but not coronavirus deaths

McConnel is even a better scammer than Trump, he's been in power for 6 years now and he'll in all likelihood get another 2 years, making him the longest serving senate majority leader in US history. How he continues to beat the Democrats despite being responsible for destroying America I am truly awed by.

In the debate, he laugfhed at people suffering economically from the coronavirus. If I were a Democrat, I would have run against McConnell. He clearly is trying to turn a recession into a depression.

At least we have a president who speaks to the American people often in an.effort to encourage them and to......
JUST KIDDING! That Fat Bast*rd doesn't care anything about anything but to hold on on the power. YOU LOST! YOU ARE A LOSER....DONNIE!

He's not in it for power. He's in it because he loves his country. Not only has he never kept a presidential paycheck, he lost over a billion dollars of worth since taking the job.

Bullshit. Trump is about appealing to white supremacists, neo-nazis and other right wing fascists. He has made plenty of money by funneling money to his properties. That is why he doesn't want to reveal his taxes.

There is no Covid 19. It is Corona, and the common cold, ordinary flu, or a newer strain of flu which we are unable to differentiate.

They can only tell that you have some version of Coron, and there are no spikes in deaths from last year to this year. Same amount of deaths. Meanwhile there is something fraudulent in this number:

The US averages 20 Million cases of Flu each year. 2015 we had 30 Million. In the last 3 months, we had 300 cases.

Care to explain that?

How do you go from 20 million cases of Flu (Corona) down to just 300 in the last 3 months.

You really are stupid aren't you'.

The state of Kentucky is like, if not worse than, a sh-thole country...

Thanks Mitch!!!
It takes two parties to come to an impasse. Why are you making believe this is all the fault of McConnell?
Where was Chuck Schumer all this time? Blow it out your ass, Dolomite!

Still don't know how things work, huh? :)
The majority leader controls which bills come before the Senate.
Every bill passed from the House..went into the desk drawer..courtesy of Mitch.
Sorry, he and the Republicans own the gridlock.

Bullshit. Trump is about appealing to white supremacists, neo-nazis and other right wing fascists. He has made plenty of money by funneling money to his properties. That is why he doesn't want to reveal his taxes.

He didn't reveal his taxes during the debates or when he first got to the White House. If he's making all this money, how did he end up losing a billion dollars?

For career politicians, getting to the White House is the apex of their career. It's something they've dreamed about all of their adult life. It's the kings throne.

For Donald Trump, going to the White House was a step down. He's rubbed elbows with the most famous people in our country and abroad. He flew around on his own private jet. He's been with the most beautiful women in the world. He was a household name loved by most people.

Now he just about can't go to the bathroom without some SS agent in there with him, and it will be that way for the rest of his life. He's knows the scorn that most every other President went through. They attacked him, attacked his family, and even attacked his successful career. For what?

You can dream whatever you like, but if you have a bit of imagination, picture yourself as Donald Trump before he got into politics, and tell me you'd give up what he had to be a US President.

You really are having to dig deep to find things to piss your Depends over.
TISSUE?
tenor.gif
Sounds like you need one.
:auiqs.jpg:

What a stupid thread. I guess I expect it from your inferior ass.

The only worse POS than that scum is Trump

There is no Covid 19. It is Corona, and the common cold, ordinary flu, or a newer strain of flu which we are unable to differentiate.

They can only tell that you have some version of Coron, and there are no spikes in deaths from last year to this year. Same amount of deaths. Meanwhile there is something fraudulent in this number:

The US averages 20 Million cases of Flu each year. 2015 we had 30 Million. In the last 3 months, we had 300 cases.

Care to explain that?

How do you go from 20 million cases of Flu (Corona) down to just 300 in the last 3 months.

Thanks so much for sharing you medical advice Dr. Fraud. Your continuous lectures on a number of topics is amazing, only you and Dumb Donald have the temerity to sell your form of snake oil to fool the biddable, and provide humor to the rest of us.

^^^^ IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

Yep, you quoted my signature line perfectly, sadly you don't understand what is substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking. It's sad they you don't have the education or intelligence to write something in rebuttal, and choose to imitate me. Of course you don't understand that imitation is the highest form of flattery. With that, I thank you.

The ma

These liberal states voted to be locked down and sent into bondage. They don't deserve one cent.

It is stupid people like you who have created this third wave, and most deadly wave of the Pandemic. And I don't mean to use stupid in your case, or used with others who ignore the science and scientists, you people are truly STUPID!

The ma

These liberal states voted to be locked down and sent into bondage. They don't deserve one cent.

It is stupid people like you who have created this third wave, and most deadly wave of the Pandemic. And I don't mean to use stupid in your case, or used with others who ignore the science and scientists, you people are truly STUPID!

There is no wave. There is No Covid 19. There is only Corona which is The Flu or The Common Cold.

Why are there only 300 flu cases since Sepetember when America averages 20 Million cases a year and why are there no increases in the number of people who have died between 2019 - 2020?

You are a fraud, and Covid 19 Scamdemic is a hoax.

The ma

No, the states have been locked down for months.

So not possible for Schumer and his sorry minions to compromise?

I see what you are doing.

So not possible for Schumer and his sorry minions to compromise?

I see what you are doing.

Well, since we don't get the actual details of what is discussed and what "other" stuff is built into the bills...compromise is...tough.
Both parties had their pet porks built into the last stimulus plans.

Devil...always in the details!

Pelosi ripped for deadlock, Dems focus on marijuana, 'Tiger King' bills'Tiger King' bills
CANNABIS BEFORE COVID

Still waiting, Mac....please tell us how the 'evil, heartless' GOP have their priorities screwed up and are f*ing Americans suffering and in need of COVID Relief....

Weed bills and tiger king bullshit. Democrats sure have their eyes on the ball.

The ma

There is no wave. There is No Covid 19. There is only Corona which is The Flu or The Common Cold.

Why are there only 300 flu cases since Sepetember when America averages 20 Million cases a year and why are there no increases in the number of people who have died between 2019 - 2020?

You are a fraud, and Covid 19 Scamdemic is a hoax.

If you believe this, you are insane. I mean that literally.

The ma

No, the states have been locked down for months.

As I stated, you are STUPID! No state had been locked down, there are stupid people in every state who reject social distancing, the wearing of a mask and washing their hands regularly.

Forum List

Back