Mitch McConnell among top Republicans skipping Ruth Bader Ginsburg's memorial service at Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyChaton

Sep 25, 2020
Mitch McConnell among top Republicans skipping Ruth Bader Ginsburg's memorial service at Capitol

The Republican leaders of the House and Senate, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are skipping a service at the Capitol for the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke briefly during the short service under the Capitol rotunda, expressing her wish that the liberal icon “rest In peace” after a military honor guard slowly and deliberately carried a casket with Ms Ginsburg inside to the platform on which President Abraham Lincoln’s casket once rested.
The military members gently placed the casket on the stand as their footfalls echoed under the high dome.

The senior-most GOP lawmaker who was in attendance was House Majority Leader Steve Scalise.

snip

• Banned
Can the two of you who downvoted explain? Do you not like them skipping the service or rather that I posted something "left". Thanks in advance.

Can the two of you who downvoted explain? Do you not like them skipping the service or rather that I posted something "left". Thanks in advance.

most definetly cause you lean left... even if just a little bit. you'll find out who the rw nutters are soon enough. trust me, most thumbs down you get will be from trump humpers.

The Republican leaders of the House and Senate, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are skipping a service at the Capitol for the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke briefly during the short service under the Capitol rotunda, expressing her wish that the liberal icon “rest In peace” after a military honor guard slowly and deliberately carried a casket with Ms Ginsburg inside to the platform on which President Abraham Lincoln’s casket once rested.
The military members gently placed the casket on the stand as their footfalls echoed under the high dome.

The senior-most GOP lawmaker who was in attendance was House Majority Leader Steve Scalise.

snip
The family requested they not attend... You people are disingenuous POS's.

most definetly cause you lean left... even if just a little bit. you'll find out who the rw nutters are soon enough. trust me, most thumbs down you get will be from trump humpers.
:omg: None of you lean left, "even just a little," all of you are bat shit crazy out of your fucking mind cretins, who think the earth ends in 12 years, or that you can actually choose to be boys, or girls, or pet rocks or whatever crazy fucking thing captures your room temperature attention at any given moment. If any of you possessed even a jot of intellect I could likely save you, unfortunately you are all of you, the walking, talking, intellectually aborted legions of the fascist left, what they have achieved in you, was achieved via "information warfare," which they exponentially ramped up after Bush defeated the vast attempt to cheat AlGore into power in 2000! You haven't a clue what has been done to you, there were deeply and profoundly sinister reasons why they impregnated your vulnerable little minds with images of drowning Teddy bears, and then taught you mommy & daddy were the ones who drowned little Teddy!

None of you can be saved, they destroyed your ability to think, and they annihilated your personal autonomy, literally, you are walking, talking, dead from neck up zombies.....:wink:

:omg: None of you lean left, "even just a little," all of you are bat shit crazy out of your fucking mind cretins, who think the earth ends in 12 years, or that you can actually choose to be boys, or girls, or pet rocks or whatever crazy fucking thing captures your room temperature attention at any given moment. If any of you possessed even a jot of intellect I could likely save you, unfortunately you are all of you, the walking, talking, intellectually aborted legions of the fascist left, what they have achieved in you, was achieved via "information warfare," which they exponentially ramped up after Bush defeated the vast attempt to cheat AlGore into power in 2000! You haven't a clue what has been done to you, there were deeply and profoundly sinister reasons why they impregnated your vulnerable little minds with images of drowning Teddy bears, and then taught you mommy & daddy were the ones who drowned little Teddy!

None of you can be saved, they destroyed your ability to think, and they annihilated your personal autonomy, literally, you are walking, talking, dead from neck up zombies.....:wink:

Are you okay? Holy fuck

Good for him. Who in their right mind would attend a memorial infested with demon possessed jackals.

snip

And?

I posted a news article. I do not have TDS. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. Grow up

Perhaps next time, instead of just going, "Look, here's a news article!" you should post a post ABOUT the news article, giving us some idea why you're posting the news article. This is a discussion and debate board; we're all perfectly capable of looking up and reading news articles on our own.

If you don't bother to tell us WHY you're posting something, you have no one to blame but yourself if we try to figure out the why on our own.

^^^
drama queen.jpg

Are you okay? Holy fuck

lol, told ya......

snip

And?

I posted the news article. If it doesn't interest you, pass it by. Jesus some of you are special

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back