MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

You have a hard time understanding what I keep telling you therefore I will give you the 4th grade level comment for your obviously small brain to grasp:

I am disputing the straight up red line that uses MODERN temperature data on his chart YOU keep posting to which Marcott admits the following,

Thus, the 20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions."

The question which you allegedly saw 30 times I have posted state this:

Q: What do paleotemperature reconstructions show about the temperature of the last 100 years?

You understand yet?

The rest of his chart (Proxy data) I have no big complaint about which amazingly you never noticed because your small brain often takes too long to figure that part out.

This douchebag is a troll.

Nothing more.

You have a hard time understanding what I keep telling you therefore I will give you the 4th grade level comment for your obviously small brain to grasp:

I am disputing the straight up red line that uses MODERN temperature data on his chart YOU keep posting to which Marcott admits the following,

Thus, the 20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions."

The question which you allegedly saw 30 times I have posted state this:

Q: What do paleotemperature reconstructions show about the temperature of the last 100 years?

You understand yet?

The rest of his chart (Proxy data) I have no big complaint about which amazingly you never noticed because your small brain often takes too long to figure that part out.
Just because the person asking the question was, apparently, as clueless as you are, doesn't bale you out. The instrumented data and model data that constitute the uptick at the end of that graph have ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to do with their conclusions. There is no question as to what global temperatures have done in the 20th century so how could that point refute their conclusions about temperatures during the Holocene? Get it now? Embarrassed? You ought to be.

Just because the person asking the question was, apparently, as clueless as you are, doesn't bale you out. The instrumented data and model data that constitute the uptick at the end of that graph have ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to do with their conclusions. There is no question as to what global temperatures have done in the 20th century so how could that point refute their conclusions about temperatures during the Holocene? Get it now? Embarrassed? You ought to be.

You should be, but you are too dishonest to be.

That makes you a sociopath.

You should be, but you are too dishonest to be.

That makes you a sociopath.
You seem to be under the impression that Sunsettommy can't answer his own questions. I disagree. You also seem to be under the opinion that you have no need to actually discuss the thread topic. Again, I disagree.

^^^^Todd is funny! I work in the chemical industry. We just suffered a SIGNIFICANT loss in a critical raw material because China shut down a factory as part of their "Blue Sky" initiative.

Suuuure you do mr. Fake geologist. China is still building coal fired power plants at a prodigious rate, they shut factories down to retool. Then right back to production they go.

^^^^Todd is funny! I work in the chemical industry. We just suffered a SIGNIFICANT loss in a critical raw material because China shut down a factory as part of their "Blue Sky" initiative.

They shut down a factory? Wow!

Was that before or after they built 3 times the number of new coal power plants than the rest of the world combined?

They shut down a factory? Wow!

You think it's the only one? LOL.

Was that before or after they built 3 times the number of new coal power plants than the rest of the world combined?

I was responding to the fact that indeed China IS doing something about climate and environment as the other poster had noted. They are not doing as well as everyone would like, but then that's largely YOUR FAULT.

Yeah, it's YOUR FAULT.

Want to know why? Just look at your hands: they're resting on a keyboard made in China operating a computer largely manufactured in China. You sit in a house CHOCK FULL TO THE BRIM with cheap Chinese goods. You DEMAND cheap goods. You're a CONSUMER. Who makes that stuff? It ain't your fellow Americans. It's the CHINESE.

And when China gets too expensive your corporate buds move on to some other place with WORSE working conditions and LESS environmental oversight.

ALL BECAUSE YOU DEMAND CHEAP GOODS. YOU.

Yup, it's YOUR FAULT, TODD.

Suuuure you do mr. Fake geologist.

LOL.

China is still building coal fired power plants at a prodigious rate, they shut factories down to retool. Then right back to production they go.

Yup. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.

YOU want cheap goods. YOU, typing on your Chinese manufactured phone or your chinese manufactured computer. You didn't buy the high end because it was too expensive. No, you bought cheap. You went VALUE SHOPPING.

That value came at a price. You just didn't care what that price was.

That price was more coal fired power plants.

It's all on you.

YOU.

You think it's the only one? LOL.

I was responding to the fact that indeed China IS doing something about climate and environment as the other poster had noted. They are not doing as well as everyone would like, but then that's largely YOUR FAULT.

Yeah, it's YOUR FAULT.

Want to know why? Just look at your hands: they're resting on a keyboard made in China operating a computer largely manufactured in China. You sit in a house CHOCK FULL TO THE BRIM with cheap Chinese goods. You DEMAND cheap goods. You're a CONSUMER. Who makes that stuff? It ain't your fellow Americans. It's the CHINESE.

And when China gets too expensive your corporate buds move on to some other place with WORSE working conditions and LESS environmental oversight.

ALL BECAUSE YOU DEMAND CHEAP GOODS. YOU.

Yup, it's YOUR FAULT, TODD.

What exactly are they doing? They build coal plants at a prodigious rate. Those alone counteract pretty much ALL of the mitigation efforts WORLDWIDE.

Nope. I don't buy squat from China. Everything I buy is local.

LOL. That is not even remotely possible. Your computer ALONE (or whatever electronic device you typed this on) had SIGNIFICANT (if not total) construction in China. And when you dispose of it, it will go to China to be picked apart and reclaimed

LOL.

That's rich.

Ah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What exactly are they doing? They build coal plants at a prodigious rate. Those alone counteract pretty much ALL of the mitigation efforts WORLDWIDE.

You need to watch something other than Fox or Blaze TV once in a while.

Your technical understanding of any topic so far seems pretty weak.

May142022

MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

We need to alert Nina Jankowicz at once. Over a decade ago, the Boston Globe committed misinformation, and YouTube has failed to remove it from public view. MIT Professor of Meteorology Richard Lindzen calmly dismantling the global warming hoax has escaped the censors since 2010.
As he explains, and as schoolchildren used to understand, there has always been climate change. This is a problem only to the extent our rulers make it into one. The notion that the seas are rising up to swallow us is false, which is easily confirmed by the beachfront mansions of our warmist ruling class (e.g., Al Gore, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos).
A few key quotes:

What it seems like is an orchestrated campaign to manipulate fools by striking fear in them. Covid serves as an example of how effective this tactic can be.

A dozen years later, the hottest city in the USA is also the fastest growing. People would be dumping property in Phoenix if they thought it would get much hotter here. Instead, property values are shooting into the stratosphere.

Every time there is a forest fire or a weather event, the mainstream media/Democrat Party axis blames global warming. By now, only the pathologically gullible believe it.
The fallacious tactic is known as “passing from the acceptable to the dubious.” Temperatures appear to be trending warmer; human activity may have an effect. Con artists jump from there to crises that are imaginary, unrelated, or absurdly exaggerated.
They should have stuck with the global cooling crisis they pushed in the 70s. After all, “if you want a disaster, having 2 miles of ice on your head is problematic — and the earth has had that.”
Here Professor Lindzen puts his finger on why climate change dogma has replaced science among scientists:

Big Government has an obvious interest in propping up a phony crisis the purpose of which is to justify government control over all human activity.

No wonder Big Tech is cracking down, as censors turn their attention to climate change. The Democrat agenda calls for radically reducing both our freedom and our standard of living in the name of a hoax that doesn’t pass the laugh test when challenged.

All links are highlighted

A glorious future in a fortified democracy awaits us all comrades !

View attachment 644794

Haha, this laughingstock again?

Haha, this laughingstock again?

At the VERY least it's nice to know that Denialists can identify ONE actual climate scientist, maybe TWO with Judith Curry.

That's great because that's about the limit of the "names" who are against the scientific consensus. The numbers are so small but they are there.

The funny thing is, the Denialists on here trot these folks out ALL THE TIME because that's all they got! LOL.

Forum List

Back