MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Would you like for me to tell you how to calculate bottoms up time? Every geologist knows how to do this because they have to record what depth the cutting they are seeing on surface came from.

LOL.

Knock yourself out. I honestly don't care. I never worked in the oil patch. You have such a cartoon view of geology it's hard to take your posts seriously.

LOL.

It is in the Gulf of Mexico, dummy.

I've worked all over the world, dumb dumb.

See what I mean. The dumbshit doesn't even know how to figure out which formation you are talking about. Basic stuff that any first year geology student knows how to do instantly.

Exactly. I think she assumes everyone is faking it because she is faking it. I have 37 years of experience working with geologists. She is no geologist.

LOL.

Sure you do. Sure you do.

What you probably know are petroleum geologists. I was an organic geochemist. My work was estimating thermal maturity in basins using vitrinite reflectance and IR spectroscopy of kerogens.

Sorry you don't know anything about that part of petroleum. (I didn't work in petroleum, but kerogens and dispersed organics relate...you wouldn't know that either. Probably never saw a Van Krevelen plot in your life.)_

Moron.

I don't pretend to know this stuff which is why I don't talk about it but that name changing fool pretends she/he does and that is why the gauntlet has been thrown at the fool who is deflecting hard not realizing she/he has been exposed a fraud.

Scientific know-nothings are boring. Go back to the janitor station, loser.

It is in the Gulf of Mexico, dummy.

I've worked all over the world, dumb dumb.

So you were unaware of the M55 subformation in China? And you've worked all over the world?

I was excoriated because I didn't know westies formation name. So I assume that if you didn't know about the M55 subformation in China you are also a faker.

Hmmmm.....

LOL.

What you probably know are petroleum geologists. I was an organic geochemist. My work was estimating thermal maturity in basins using vitrinite reflectance and IR spectroscopy of kerogens.

Sorry you don't know anything about that part of petroleum. (I didn't work in petroleum, but kerogens and dispersed organics relate...you wouldn't know that either. Probably never saw a Van Krevelen plot in your life.)_

Moron.

Yes, dummy. You ARE a moron.

And now the whole world knows it.

LOL.

Moron.

When will you stop deflecting and answer the question he gave you, your deflections make everybody think you don't know Geology much at all.

Your anger reveals that your exposure is making you look foolish no one here forced you to be here or to answer anything outside of your alleged expertise.

It was your chronic inability to make honest debate is why so many here are circling you as many have already been circling Crick who lies and dodge constantly.

How much is Crick paying you, it seems not enough as you keep hanging on with your baloney hoping you get a pay raise?

Scientific know-nothings are boring. Go back to the janitor station, loser.

Ha ha another I can't ignore sunsettommy post because I am an easily irritated bitch who can't handle my honest statements.

You ignore much questions evidence posted and even threads that destroys your climate delusions because you are another stuck up pretender scientist who isn't here for real debate but to be like Rockhead, Crick in the belly and other AGW morons who post a bunch of fallacies lies and total avoidance of hard evidence in threads your assholes piss all over in.

You suddenly stopped posting and been away ever since when I posted hard evidence at POST 595 from the POST ONE article you sneeringly avoid because you are a warmist/alarmist putz but post a bunch of shit all over MY thread.

Here is the first chart you will ignore because it is FATAL to your mentally ill delusions:

1653075218008.png

LOL.

Knock yourself out. I honestly don't care. I never worked in the oil patch. You have such a cartoon view of geology it's hard to take your posts seriously.

LOL.
So a cartoon view of geology means that plate tectonics affect the earth's climate because when tectonic forces distributes land masses over the polar regions or land locks the polar regions glaciation is possible to occur?

Honey, that's just good geology. That you still don't get this is astounding.

Any geologist who has worked with any core understands TVD versus MD measurements.

LOL. You sure do know all about geology. Except you don't know most of the words. You only know the last 100,000 years of earth history. But other than that you know all about it.

So tell me what the difference is between a Type I and Type III organic? How do they differ in terms of diagenesis and catagenesis?

I could go on.

The point being: you have a cartoon view of what a geologist knows because you only interacted with a few. All in the oil patch. The folks working on the conodonts back in the lab weren't even on your radar screen. The folks who estimated thermal maturity of the source rocks? Not your issue. Not your area.

In all reality I don't actually doubt you have a background as a petroleum engineer. The fact of the matter is, however, that you lack a broader experience in geology.

Now I'm not your normal geologist. After I got my doctorate I ended up going into R&D chemistry (because, as I said earlier, I was a geochemist which put me in a position to jump ship and go straight chemistry). But I still have a great store of knowledge of the topic. Areas you don't even know existed in the field.

Perhaps we can reset here. I'll accept your claims of petroleum experience as a well-sitting engineer and you can accept that I have a PhD in geology with my focus being geochemistry.

Or not. It's up to you at this point.

Choose your own adventure.

In the meantime look up "diapirs" and "thermohaline circulation".

It sounds like you got that from google to me. A geologist would have said salt dome because that's what they are called.

...and one quick question: if I wasn't an actual geologist why in god's name would I google "diapir"????

Your logic is beyond weird.

LOL.

Moron.
That's very interesting because estimating thermal maturity in basins sounds an awful lot like what they do to apprise source rocks for unconventional plays like shale oil and shale gas.

So if you weren't doing it for the purpose of oil and gas exploration, why were you doing it? What other possible business reason is there for estimating thermal maturity in basins, if not for the petroleum business. Hmmmmm?

Forum List

Back