MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Your opinion is noted and easily ignored. Let the adults talk.
You are the wellsite geologist responsible for logging the geologic description of cuttings. You record chert cutting 10' above the Krider formation and based upon bit depth (5,230 MD) and bottoms up times, you log it at a depth of 5,212 MD/ 5,333 TVD. Hole size is 8.5". Workstring size is 4 1/2". Pump rate is 400 gpm.

When you get back home your boss calls you in and fires you. Why did he fire you?

Last edited:
I said the M55. Do you know which basin the M55 is in?

That is not a normal formation designation. You know you could have actually given the formation name (M55 is a sub-formation). You could tell us you were drilling in the Ordovician Majaigou Fm which appears to be in China.

QUite a long way from your earlier claim of North Shore Alaska.

Can't keep your stories straight now?

That is not a normal formation designation. You know you could have actually given the formation name (M55 is a sub-formation). You could tell us you were drilling in the Ordovician Majaigou Fm which appears to be in China.

It is in the Gulf of Mexico, dummy.

I've worked all over the world, dumb dumb.

There is nothing called the North Shore in Alaska. :rofl:

That would be the North Slope. :lmao:

How do geologists calculate bottoms up time to record cuttings depth?

You are the wellsite geologist responsible for logging the geologic description of cuttings. You record chert cutting 10' above the Krider formation and based upon bit depth (5,230 MD) and bottoms up times, you log it at a depth of 5,212 MD/ 5,333 TVD. Hole size is 8.5". Workstring size is 4 1/2". Pump rate is 400 gpm.

When you get back home your boss calls you in and fires you. Why did he fire you?

I love how stupid your questions are. You think that geologist means petroleum engineer. And then you think you pwned me for not knowing your engineering gibberish. LOL.

YOU were the one who claimed earth science knowledge and backed up with some fake-ass indication you were involved in oil exploration on the North Slope in Alaska. Now you are in China?

You seem to ONLY know about the last 100,000 years of geologic history and you don't even know what "thermohaline" circulation is. IT'S IN THE NAME, DUMMY!

LOL.

What a buffoon.

Take your fake credentials elsewhere.

How do geologist calculate bottoms up time to record cuttings depth?

What is your game here? You seem pretty desperate to show off your made-up knowledge NOW. Why is that? I touch a nerve?

Now your going to just blather on in engineeringspeak is if anyone is impressed.

I'm not.

Fake somewhere else.

I love how stupid your questions are. You think that geologist means petroleum engineer. And then you think you pwned me for not knowing your engineering gibberish. LOL.

YOU were the one who claimed earth science knowledge and backed up with some fake-ass indication you were involved in oil exploration on the North Slope in Alaska. Now you are in China?

You seem to ONLY know about the last 100,000 years of geologic history and you don't even know what "thermohaline" circulation is. IT'S IN THE NAME, DUMMY!

LOL.

What a buffoon.

So you don't know why he fired you?

He fired you because it's impossible for the true vertical depth to be deeper than the measured depth. ALL GEOLOGISTS know this.

LOL.

What a buffoon.

Your deflections are funny please keep up your effort.

Fair enough.

(See, that's what it looks like when someone is mature enough to admit a mistake. SOmething trolls like you who fake your way through discussion fora can't actually do.)
That's nice.

What is this a seismic image of?

1653073425324.png

FYI, the answer was you took a hydrocarbon influx and you are now in a well control event.

I don't pretend to know this stuff which is why I don't talk about it but that name changing fool pretends she/he does and that is why the gauntlet has been thrown at the fool who is deflecting hard not realizing she/he has been exposed a fraud.

What is your game here? You seem pretty desperate to show off your made-up knowledge NOW. Why is that? I touch a nerve?

Now your going to just blather on in engineeringspeak is if anyone is impressed.

I'm not.

Fake somewhere else.
Would you like for me to tell you how to calculate bottoms up time? Every geologist knows how to do this because they have to record what depth the cutting they are seeing on surface came from.

I don't pretend to know this stuff which is why I don't talk about it but that name changing fool pretends she/he does and that is why the gauntlet has been thrown at the fool who is deflecting hard not realizing she/he has been exposed a fraud.
Exactly. I think she assumes everyone is faking it because she is faking it. I have 37 years of experience working with geologists. She is no geologist.

Forum List

Back