Az Rancher held on 1st degree murder charges, without evidence is finally released from prison.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Here is your American "justice" system. This rancher was immediately assumed guilty of 1st degree murder based on the testimony of illegals. Yeah you read that right. Oh, but at least the courts have reduced his fukking MILLION DOLLAR BAIL so that he can go back to his wife who has been alone at their border ranch. There was a case last year that I posted of a drug cartel assassin who murdered an entire Texas border family. This is not playtime at the border, it's the wild wild west. The way George Kelly is being treated should infuriate any REAL AMERICAN.

Here is your American "justice" system. This rancher was immediately assumed guilty of 1st degree murder based on the testimony of illegals. Yeah you read that right. Oh, but at least the courts have reduced his fukking MILLION DOLLAR BAIL so that he can go back to his wife who has been alone at their border ranch. There was a case last year that I posted of a drug cartel assassin who murdered an entire Texas border family. This is not playtime at the border, it's the wild wild west. The way George Kelly is being treated should infuriate any REAL AMERICAN.

Yeah, what the fuck. You have an AK-47 but are not allowed to shoot at people? What is the world coming to?

People have long complained about an unjust justice system. It's always great when others come to that realization.

Sounds like a defense that very well may fly, especially with a jury of that rancher's peers. I wish him luck.

It's like . . . you shoot, you were wrong, you're going to the clink for life. It's also like . . . you didn't shoot, you were wrong, now you're pushing daisies. What a world.

The gunshot the rancher heard initially is likely the one that killed the invader. The ballistic tests should have proved that already.

The mistake the rancher made was when he found the body, he notified the authorities. Feed a few coyotes and buzzards.

This entire situation is the result of Biden and the federal govt refusing to stop the on-going illegal invasion, their refusal to proect the lives, homes, and lands of Americans like this man.

This entire situation is the result of Biden and the federal govt refusing to stop the on-going illegal invasion, their refusal to proect the lives, homes, and lands of Americans like this man.

In my opinion, it goes deeper than Biden and the government refusing to stop the border invasion. This is a coordinated effort between the governments of US, Mexico and China. President Obrador is becoming insanely wealthy from the drug and illegal immigrant business. China is happily conducting a poison chemical attack on our citizens and Biden says and does NOTHING.

Disgusting. They are going to drop the murder charge as they have no fucking evidence.
They should. They should have ballistic evidence. Of course they do. The police and court know that the bullet that killed the invader didn't come from the rancher's gun.

Forum List

Back