Missouri Republican dead after apparent suicide

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, sad, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
I love when mental health experts like bat shit chime in with their two cents on subjects like "Republican" suicide. Queers kill themselves at a rate five times that of any other demographic, bat shit. Maybe you can chime in and elucidate on that grim reality. Call it "Democrat" suicide though. Pretend it has nothing to do with one's overall state of mental health.

OP
guno

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score
I love when mental health experts like bat shit chime in with their two cents on subjects like "Republican" suicide. Queers kill themselves at a rate five times that of any other demographic, bat shit. Maybe you can chime in and elucidate on that grim reality. Call it "Democrat" suicide though. Pretend it has nothing to do with one's overall state of mental health.

how christian of you

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
How sad. My heart always aches for the family and friends that now to live with wondering if they didn't do enough to prevent it.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
OP
guno

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Reaction score
It would be kind of disturbing to see how people have already approached this topic if I didn't already expect that kind of thing here. -.-

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. There's something serious fucking wrong with a person when their first reaction is to post an op like that. It's Guano what did you expect, he's as batshit crazy as Rdean but claims to be a Jew

HenryBHough

Gold Member
Reaction score
Old Guano....off the meds and running free!

Running so fast he left his normal racism in the dust and has moved on to elder abuse.

That, one might guess, is a sort of progress....

R

rdean

Nearly 70% of all gun deaths in this country are the result of suicide. Most are white guys in Red States. I've posted the statistics many times. My feeling is the Republicans push this "every man for himself" position constantly and that makes many right wingers feel they have no place to turn to and no other option. It's an expected result of such heartless policies.

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nearly 70% of all gun deaths in this country are the result of suicide. Most are white guys in Red States. I've posted the statistics many times. My feeling is the Republicans push this "every man for himself" position constantly and that makes many right wingers feel they have no place to turn to and no other option. It's an expected result of such heartless policies.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

they are spread across in that regard. of course most homicides are gang violence in very blue cities.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List