Missouri Republican dead after apparent suicide

I love when mental health experts like bat shit chime in with their two cents on subjects like "Republican" suicide. Queers kill themselves at a rate five times that of any other demographic, bat shit. Maybe you can chime in and elucidate on that grim reality. Call it "Democrat" suicide though. Pretend it has nothing to do with one's overall state of mental health.

• Banned
I love when mental health experts like bat shit chime in with their two cents on subjects like "Republican" suicide. Queers kill themselves at a rate five times that of any other demographic, bat shit. Maybe you can chime in and elucidate on that grim reality. Call it "Democrat" suicide though. Pretend it has nothing to do with one's overall state of mental health.

how christian of you

How sad. My heart always aches for the family and friends that now to live with wondering if they didn't do enough to prevent it.

Yeah, I know. There's something serious fucking wrong with a person when their first reaction is to post an op like that. It's Guano what did you expect, he's as batshit crazy as Rdean but claims to be a Jew

Bitter old pecker aren't you

ROFL

Says the hate filled bigot...

waffen_ss_officer_by_themistrunsred-d5arftk.jpg

Batshit on the look out for Christians to persecute.....

Old Guano....off the meds and running free!

Running so fast he left his normal racism in the dust and has moved on to elder abuse.

That, one might guess, is a sort of progress....

Nearly 70% of all gun deaths in this country are the result of suicide. Most are white guys in Red States. I've posted the statistics many times. My feeling is the Republicans push this "every man for himself" position constantly and that makes many right wingers feel they have no place to turn to and no other option. It's an expected result of such heartless policies.

Nearly 70% of all gun deaths in this country are the result of suicide. Most are white guys in Red States. I've posted the statistics many times. My feeling is the Republicans push this "every man for himself" position constantly and that makes many right wingers feel they have no place to turn to and no other option. It's an expected result of such heartless policies.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

they are spread across in that regard. of course most homicides are gang violence in very blue cities.

Forum List

Back