Missouri Rep. Calls Pregnancy By Rape God’s ‘Silver Lining’

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
TilaHubrecht1.png

A Republican lawmaker in Missouri claims pregnancy by rape is a gift from God.

Speaking on proposed legislation that would grant fetuses constitutional rights, Rep. Tila Hubrecht called pregnancy that results from rape a gift from God, while arguing that abortion should be illegal, even in the case of rape and incest.

During debate on a ballot measure that would effectively make abortion illegal in the state of Missouri, Hubrecht said:

It is not up to us to say ‘no just because there was a rape, they cannot exist.’ Sometimes bad things happen — horrible things, but sometimes God can give us a silver lining through the birth of a child.

When God gives life, he does so because there’s a reason, no matter what. I’ve met and talked with the different people who have been conceived by rape. There is a reason for their life.

if a woman is strong enough to survive rape and wants the child...so be it.....no one should be forced to bear a child

The mentality of politicians has been well documented, no surprise here. Never ever be surprised at anything a politician says. They're all puppets without common sense and the ability to use simple logic. EXAMPLES: Bush, Obama, Hillary, Gore, the entire U.S. Supreme Court ( politicians in reality ), the entire Congress, and most cabinet members. You have to be a brainless puppet to make it in politics.

TilaHubrecht1.png

Speaking on proposed legislation that would grant fetuses constitutional rights, Rep. Tila Hubrecht called pregnancy that results from rape a gift from God, while arguing that abortion should be illegal, even in the case of rape and incest.

During debate on a ballot measure that would effectively make abortion illegal in the state of Missouri, Hubrecht said:

It is not up to us to say ‘no just because there was a rape, they cannot exist.’ Sometimes bad things happen — horrible things, but sometimes God can give us a silver lining through the birth of a child.

When God gives life, he does so because there’s a reason, no matter what. I’ve met and talked with the different people who have been conceived by rape. There is a reason for their life.

Thank God, the Founding Fathers, and the military for our constitutional Right of Free Speech, where even the dumbest people are free to say whatever they want / believe. I would rather live here where we have such rights than to live anywhere else, especially considering there are places where you 'disappear' after speaking your mind....and 'Bless her heart'. :p

she is totally free to voice her opinion but as a legislator is she free to force her views on others?
Why not - that was what was done with the ACA?! That is what happens when activist Judges legislate from the Bench... :p

(In all seriousness, 'No').

Hopefully MO voters will dump this slimy thing and get someone decent in her place.

TilaHubrecht1.png

Thank God, the Founding Fathers, and the military for our constitutional Right of Free Speech, where even the dumbest people are free to say whatever they want / believe. I would rather live here where we have such rights than to live anywhere else, especially considering there are places where you 'disappear' after speaking your mind....and 'Bless her heart'. :p
I'd be ashamed to call her one of mine if I were the Republican party.

Hopefully MO voters will dump this slimy thing and get someone decent in her place.
You would be amazed, if you think about it, what voters will tolerate. Look at Maxine Waters - can't tell the difference between North Korea and Crimea...or hank Johnson - the Dem who said the island of Guam would TIP OVER if we put any more troops there... :p

That's a bit of spin on her meaning. She obviously believes life is sacred and a baby shouldn't be aborted regardless. The twisted secularists make it sound like she's pro-rape.

"It is not up to us to say ‘no just because there was a rape, they cannot exist.’ Sometimes bad things happen — horrible things, but sometimes God can give us a silver lining through the birth of a child.

When God gives life, he does so because there’s a reason, no matter what. I’ve met and talked with the different people who have been conceived by rape. There is a reason for their life."

and here is sf cuntie following me about.....
Wrong. I don't follow you, nor do I follow anyone else. Don't flatter yourself.

( FYI - Everyone that post is listed on the right side of the page, along with the title of the post. So, if something looks interesting, or ridiculous, I usually check it out, regardless of who may have posted it. Of course you never see me comment to other material, and you make that obvious by accusing me of following you. )

I comment to a lot of material that you have nothing to do with. I've been having a conversation with G.T. for the past 45 minutes or so, and I'm not following G.T..

You flatter yourself way too much.

You would be amazed, if you think about it, what voters will tolerate. Look at Maxine Waters - can't tell the difference between North Korea and Crimea...or hank Johnson - the Dem who said the island of Guam would TIP OVER if we put any more troops there... :p
I'm in agreement with Trump concerning politics, "Its a dirty business". That is one of the reasons I never got serious about being in any political position but you would think we should have enough decent people to fill all the political spots out there with some common sense and intelligence. It somewhat amazes me that California is so off the deep end that it accepts people like Waters and Pelosi, plus a few of the others there. Then again I am kinda thinking that some of our corporate thugs like some of these mindless blobs in those offices.

That's a bit of spin on her meaning. She obviously believes life is sacred and a baby shouldn't be aborted regardless. The twisted secularists make it sound like she's pro-rape.

"It is not up to us to say ‘no just because there was a rape, they cannot exist.’ Sometimes bad things happen — horrible things, but sometimes God can give us a silver lining through the birth of a child.

When God gives life, he does so because there’s a reason, no matter what. I’ve met and talked with the different people who have been conceived by rape. There is a reason for their life."
She should have cut it short before she got to, "but sometimes God can give us a silver lining through the birth of a child".

Forum List

Back