Missouri gun store will not sell to Biden voters (video)

Oh, you voted for Biden?

Well then....

HeavyReasonableKinglet-size_restricted.gif

I absolutely love this. A private business can sell to whomever they choose, and refuse service to whomever they choose. “BIDEN VOTERS” are not a protected class...so fuck off. This makes me smile.

It's idiotic and should make one laugh at the stupidity.

No it is not. Its called freedom. A private business can do what they want....like say Twitter and Facebook and Youtube censoring those with opinions they do not like. Same thing.

His loss.

LOL, so you're saying the ass-wipes that support Biden want to buy guys? Go figure.
Yeah, just as absurd as a person that opens a business to tell customers to fuck off.

You mean like Twitter and Fakebook?
If I went into a gun store and loaded a gun I was gonna buy and fire it several times into their ceiling I would be banned also.
no you would get shot before you could fire one round,,

His loss.

LOL, so you're saying the ass-wipes that support Biden want to buy guys? Go figure.
Yeah, just as absurd as a person that opens a business to tell customers to fuck off.

If I went into a gun store and loaded a gun I was gonna buy and fire it several times into their ceiling I would be banned also.
So, when we break the rules something happens to balance out that rule breaking..

His loss.

Then I'm guessing you Biden supporters shouldn't do that.

His loss.

So, when we break the rules something happens to balance out that rule breaking..
what rules,, this is biden country and we done need no stinking rules,,

His loss.

LOL, you loons have rules? Good one.

His loss.

when did they tell customers to fuck off?
In the OP duh.
they told biden people to fuck off not good customers,,
Yeah, sounds like a stupid idea but it is his business.

Forum List

Back