Missouri Auditor (R) commits suicide: RW anti-semitism in play

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
trdzxx92zqkh6bpgmsuw.jpg

Photo source.

Tom Schweich (R-MO, Auditor) was a declared candidate for the next gubernatorial race.

Messenger From voicemail to voicemail The short political life and times of Tom Schweich News

Jaw Dropping

Here is the crux of the text:

I have no idea why Schweich killed himself. But for the past several days he had been confiding in me that he planned to accuse the chairman of the Missouri Republican Party, John Hancock, with leading a “whisper campaign” among donors that he, Schweich, was Jewish.

He wasn’t, which is to say that he attended an Episcopal church, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t proud of his Jewish heritage, passed down from his grandfather.

Missouri is the state that gave us Frazier Glenn Miller, the raging racist who last year killed three people at a Jewish community center in Kansas City. It’s the state in which on the day before Schweich died, the Anti-Defamation League reported on a rise of white supremacist prison gangs in the state.

Division over race and creed is real in Missouri Republican politics, particularly in some rural areas. Schweich knew it. It’s why all week long his anger burned.

Apparently, St Louis Post-Dispatch's Tony Messenger, who made that claim, is telling the truth.

Here is audio:

Audio Voicemail Tom Schweich left on Tony Messenger s phone News

It's shame that this man took his own life. It's even more of a shame that even to hit at Judaism in his family is apparently enough to tarnish a Republican in the state of Missouri.

Again, this is a story of a Republican who killed himself and who confided to the STL reporter that a smear campaign was being launched against him by another Republican, claiming that he was Jewish.

But of course, there is no Right-Wing anti-semitism, right? WRONG.

I am sure that considerably more is going to come out in this story. This is just the start.

There was one Republican Jew in congress, Eric Cantor and the GOP got rid of him and replaced him with "David Dukes without the baggage". Republicans hate so many minorities, it's difficult to keep up.

Schweich was a good auditor, and gave rhe impression of a reasonable man. I believe he could have been a good governor, perhaps able to better reign in the crazy of our republican legislature than a democrat.

His apparent suicide is tragic, but any issue of whisper campaigns, and I'm definitely not saying there isn't something to them, should be separated from his death.

The vile hack,, Tom Messenger, should be fired from the Post-Disgrace. Reporter does not equal CSI...

trdzxx92zqkh6bpgmsuw.jpg

Photo source.

Tom Schweich (R-MO, Auditor) was a declared candidate for the next gubernatorial race.

Messenger From voicemail to voicemail The short political life and times of Tom Schweich News

Jaw Dropping

Here is the crux of the text:

I have no idea why Schweich killed himself. But for the past several days he had been confiding in me that he planned to accuse the chairman of the Missouri Republican Party, John Hancock, with leading a “whisper campaign” among donors that he, Schweich, was Jewish.

He wasn’t, which is to say that he attended an Episcopal church, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t proud of his Jewish heritage, passed down from his grandfather.

Missouri is the state that gave us Frazier Glenn Miller, the raging racist who last year killed three people at a Jewish community center in Kansas City. It’s the state in which on the day before Schweich died, the Anti-Defamation League reported on a rise of white supremacist prison gangs in the state.

Division over race and creed is real in Missouri Republican politics, particularly in some rural areas. Schweich knew it. It’s why all week long his anger burned.

Apparently, St Louis Post-Dispatch's Tony Messenger, who made that claim, is telling the truth.

Here is audio:

Audio Voicemail Tom Schweich left on Tony Messenger s phone News

It's shame that this man took his own life. It's even more of a shame that even to hit at Judaism in his family is apparently enough to tarnish a Republican in the state of Missouri.

Again, this is a story of a Republican who killed himself and who confided to the STL reporter that a smear campaign was being launched against him by another Republican, claiming that he was Jewish.

But of course, there is no Right-Wing anti-semitism, right? WRONG.

I am sure that considerably more is going to come out in this story. This is just the start.

So that was the major reason for Schweich committing suicide? Because a GOP said he was Jewish?
Wow! When I was in college a study showed Jewish people versus Scandinavian had a very low threshold for pain but high tolerance versus
Scandinavian had a high threshold but low tolerance...so this I guess would show that Schweich's Jewish heritage would indicate he had a low
threshold also!

Most evangelicals send money to Israel, someone wanted him dead due to what he knew. I suspect it had not a thing to do with his Jewish background. After all he was the MO auditor and was expected to make an announcement.

Most evangelicals send money to Israel, someone wanted him dead due to what he knew. I suspect it had not a thing to do with his Jewish background. After all he was the MO auditor and was expected to make an announcement.

I am intrigued. Just what do you imagine he "knew" ? "most evangelicals
send money to Israel"??? you got a link? "someone wanted him dead"---
you are ruling "murder"----are you in touch with the coroner?

So, now the Jew Hating left is complaining about anti-Semitism?

Priceless....

:lol:

the idea that the entire left is anti semitic is -----not true. Most jews are leftist----
I ONCE voted republican and developed a severe pain in my right shoulder----
(it was during the level voting booth era)

First of all none of you I repeat NONE OF YOU know what drove him to do this and neither do I but I do know trying to use anyone's death to score some cheap political points is sick. I'm by no means an expert on why people commit suicide but it has been my observation that it is not one thing that drives them to it it's a multitude of things that builds up over a long period of time.

He would not commit suicide due to his Jewishness getting out since, he was a practicing Christian, and at one time he brought a lawsuit against the governor.

The Gov of MO. is a Jew.

Hagee groupies love Israel and send them their money. I think its obvious he didn't commit suicide.
I think it should be seen as suspected murder, but we know how the men in power work don't we. Cover up.

Hagee groupies love Israel and send them their money. I think its obvious he didn't commit suicide.
I think it should be seen as suspected murder, but we know how the men in power work don't we. Cover up.

Hagee groupies??? are all persons who engage in Christian evangelism
"HAGEE GROUPIES" ? For that matter ----do all "HAGEE GROUPIES"
send money to Israel? got a link? "EVANGELISM" is a word in the
English language. I will help you. It means----"the promulgation of
information about Christian beliefs in order to gain converts to Christianity"
Thus it includes all CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY WORKERS----lots and
lots of people so involved. You got a link to your assertion that all (or most)
"send money to Israel"? -------do you realize that every time you post you prove yourself to be an islamo Nazi bitch? I read your literature as a child. (long ago)
Your shit ALWAYS includes allegations about MONEY (your 'god') Every
profession has lingo-------you got the islamo-Nazi lingo and nothing more.
A very long time ago---(more than 40 years ago) I spent a summer in a public
health internship. I had to interview whores infected with CLAP----
they had a lingo too. I learned bit of it and since that time came to recognize
whores by their lingo too. Drug addicts also have a lingo. It took me
years. One asked me if I knew where he could get "ice" I told him
that he could buy it in the grocery store----in large plastic bags. The poor
guy was DELIGHTED ------"which store, which store..."------well ----
he was so damned miserable when that misunderstanding was cleared up...

dumb and DISGUSTING

the mans body isn't even cold

Tell that to the RWNJs who propelled him to suicide.

Let's apply a little logic here. First, in the OP, you emphasize this:

I have no idea why Schweich killed himself.

Then, in this post, you say

Tell that to the RWNJs who propelled him to suicide

Does anyone else see the cognitive dissonance between the two?

suicide in middle aged men is NOT RARE It is silly to conjecture
as to WHY HE DID IT -----btw----has the death been ruled a suicide?
Our board genius is hinting at "COVER-UP" ---already. Kinda like
the 9-11-01 "COVER-UP"

So, now the Jew Hating left is complaining about anti-Semitism?

Priceless....

:lol:

the idea that the entire left is anti semitic is -----not true. Most jews are leftist----
I ONCE voted republican and developed a severe pain in my right shoulder----
(it was during the level voting booth era)

How'd the Obama vote work out for you? not all leftist are Jew haters, but the rabid left loves islamonzis. and most secular Jews are leftist. get it straight. I was reluctant to post on such a dumb- ass thread started by an very ignorant person.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back