Do Republicans regret their Iraq fiasco?

R

rdean

Do they? Considering all the damage it's caused. All the American lives lost or destroyed. The financial cost to the country. Do they ever wonder if it was a bad idea?

I don't know, do the Democrats regret their Libyan fiasco?

Rdean, wishes saddam was still in power torturing and murdering his people. What a caring liberal.

Watch, ,now as he bends his argument to have it both ways.

Rdean, wishes saddam was still in power torturing and murdering his people. What a caring liberal.

The owl finds himself unable to answer the OP. "Eureka" he thought, "I will change the subject and also accuse him of something to put him on the defensive"

As he types he nervously wonders if anyone will notice his attempted derailing of the subject

Do they? Considering all the damage it's caused. All the American lives lost or destroyed. The financial cost to the country. Do they ever wonder if it was a bad idea?

Democrats keep repeating your lies that you were lied to, so you're not really the one to ask until you get your own house in order.

W told the truth, Democrats told the truth, you all believed there were WMDs. Then Democrats stepped back and lied your ass off. The reason to Iraq is that it was bad policy, that is why we should not have invaded. But rather than questioning what was bad policy practiced by you as well as the Republicans, you just keep lying your ass off saying you were lied to. Integrity anyone? Start with yourself and your own party

Regardless of his methods and tactics, Saddam kept those people in line over there.

You think there's be an ISIS if Saddam was still running things?

Neither they, nor the useful idiot Democrats who joined them in that idiocy are smart enough to figure out how stupid they were...and still are.

Isn't this the part where Republicans are supposed to blame Iraq on the Democrats?

Last edited:
Isn't this the part where Republicans are supposedto blame Iraq on the Democrats?

Its funny, Republicans rob the bank and shoots someone then jumps in a car with a Democrat driver.

When its time for sentencing the Republicans blame the get away driver for the robbery and shooting while excusing the actual shooter

Isn't this the part where Republicans are supposedto blame Iraq on the Democrats?
Bush liberated a country, got rid of Saddam. Obama successfully ended the war. Then he went against his advisers, and now it's a total screw up. What does Obama do? Blame BUSH and plays golf.

See. This is the new lie on the Right. They will always find a lie to cover their asses.

Democrats keep repeating your lies that you were lied to, so you're not really the one to ask until you get your own house in order.

W told the truth, Democrats told the truth, you all believed there were WMDs. Then Democrats stepped back and lied your ass off. The reason to Iraq is that it was bad policy, that is why we should not have invaded. But rather than questioning what was bad policy practiced by you as well as the Republicans, you just keep lying your ass off saying you were lied to. Integrity anyone? Start with yourself and your own party
Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program. If they had any at all, they were provided to them by the U.S. in their war with Iran a decade earlier.

BTW, the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney.

The Democrats were supposed to not end the war Bush ended.

Then we'd have American troops dying in Iraq by the hundreds NOW, and the GOP would be having a field day.

The RWnuts have conveniently forgotten that they had largely abandoned their pro-Iraq war views by about 2010.

It was back then I tagged them with the slogan 'We're all Paulbots now!'

As soon as it became a political opportunity to indulge in some more anti-Obama derangement, they switched back to their original warmongering stance.

Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program. If they had any at all, they were provided to them by the U.S. in their war with Iran a decade earlier.

BTW, the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney.
Funny...I read your first paragraph.....

"Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program.."

And I said to myself...How in the heck can this person know for sure there were no WMD's....

Then I read this line.....

"the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney"

And that's when I realized your posts are not valid and worthy of consideration.

The owl finds himself unable to answer the OP. "Eureka" he thought, "I will change the subject and also accuse him of something to put him on the defensive"

As he types he nervously wonders if anyone will notice his attempted derailing of the subject

Not at all. We just observe rdeans consistent partisan hackery.

Forum List

Back