P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
On November 20, 2016, I said the following (post #329):
No matter what else he does, if Donald Trump appoints Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court, I will consider his presidency a resounding success...
While it wasn't Ted Cruz, it appears that President Trump nominated someone just as qualified and just as committed to protecting and upholding the U.S. Constitution in Neil Gorsuch. This election was entirely about the Supreme Court for protecting our rights and liberties. The fact that President Trump has had among the most successful first 100 days in modern history, has properly restored power to the states, has done a phenomenal job on the budget, and has secured our borders is all a major bonus. I could not have been more wrong about President Trump up to this point.

IMG_3351.JPG

This is a joke I assume..

If Trump chose someone Putin chose them:talktothehand: Goodbye American constitution as they used to know it. In twelve years you can start renovationg.

The only "joke" are your posts...
If Trump chose someone Putin chose them:talktothehand: Goodbye American constitution as they used to know it. In twelve years you can start renovationg.
Barack Obama already said "goodbye" to the U.S. Constitution. The American people are restoring it. That pisses off you LWNJs.

Fokking Cruz is a wacko fruit basket and is too A/D/D to serve on any court.
Nah....that's just the left-wing false narrative. You wing-nuts do that with every representative who upholds the U.S. Constitution because it prevents you from your bat-shit crazy fascist ideology.

The only "joke" are your posts...
Barack Obama already said "goodbye" to the U.S. Constitution. The American people are restoring it. That pisses off you LWNJs.
Restoring..:lmao::lmao:you are a comedian.

When the third world war is over in the next ten years or so, you can start restoring your humanity and maybe put it in writing on the walls as well.

When Trump is arrested for treason, will the GOP have the humility to begin a Gorsuch impeachment?
President Trump was elected legally and properly. Neil Gorsuch is now a Supreme Court Justice for life. The American people overwhelmingly reject your fascist, bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology. Deal with it, snowflake.

When Trump is arrested for treason, will the GOP have the humility to begin a Gorsuch impeachment?
President Trump was elected legally and properly. Neil Gorsuch is now a Supreme Court Justice for life. The American people overwhelmingly reject your fascist, bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology. Deal with it, snowflake.

You could have shortened your post to just say, "Shut up lib troll". :thup:

^ Dumb advising dumber :rofl:

I smell lib troll ew.

I smell lib troll ew.
:trolls:

Forum List

Back