missing white women sydrome?

more race battiung. and racisum from the black community.
Why would this even be a contention? When was the last time a missing black/Native American woman was a media focus?

You know, for a group that constantly bickers on the one-sidedness of the media, you guys are quick to take their side when it is a white against black issue.

That guy in Florida....still missing.
You mean the one wanted for murder? That is the only way a white guy makes national news if he is wanted. I am not complaining. Just stating the way it is. I go missing it will not make the news. Does not need to close friends and family will rip the place up looking.

There's a missing white male in Florida right now.....lot's of coverage on him. But keep whining.
You think they are searching for him because they are worried about his safety? :laugh:

Take that trash response somewhere else. That weak shit isnt going to fly here.

"It goes without saying that no family should ever have to endure that kind of pain. And the Petito family certainly deserves answers and justice," Reid said. "But the way this story has captivated the nation has many wondering, why not the same media attention when people of color go missing?"
Reid spent the remainder of the segment discussing multiple instances of missing Black and Native American individuals she claimed to have never heard about in the same way as the Petito case.[/I]

Next time, try reading more and posting less. Will help you look less of a fool.

There's that difficulty with reading comprehension again. We all know these people go missing. We all know that the FIB does not pay any attention to those missing. We know that it is THE. MEDIA that chooses what time to give to what story...hence....media = Racist. NOT the american people. The petitos have an opinion just like the rest of us. They were quoted. So you point is........? other than an insult just to be obtuse?

Forum List

Back