missing white women sydrome?

Native indian women do not even get a mention..and no stats are kept on their disappearances an they disappear and are murdered without ever having that murder solved EVER. DOes this Reid person care about any other women except those of her own color?

The only people who deserve to complain about media coverage are white males. NO ONE reports on missing white males, and NO ONE reports on white males who get shot by the cops.

more race battiung. and racisum from the black community.
She's 100% on the money. We don't care about "dark women" whether they be black or latino. Nor Native American women. Nor Asian. Nor lesbian, trans, non-binary, etc, etc, etc.
But the collective world drops trou and loses their shit for one, cute little button of a white girl who's van traveling with secret-psycho fiancee.

What it conveys is a terrible insight into the majority of this disconnected country's inventory of a "value of a life". And don't waste my time with abortion compares.

Native indian women do not even get a mention..and no stats are kept on their disappearances an they disappear and are murdered without ever having that murder solved EVER. DOes this Reid person care about any other women except those of her own color?
Native Indians are their own nation & have their own police. It's their fault their police don't care about their women.

She's 100% on the money. We don't care about "dark women" whether they be black or latino. Nor Native American women. Nor Asian. Nor lesbian, trans, non-binary, etc, etc, etc.
But the collective world drops trou and loses their shit for one, cute little button of a white girl who's van traveling with secret-psycho fiancee.

What it conveys is a terrible insight into the majority of this disconnected country's inventory of a "value of a life". And don't waste my time with abortion compares.
What about white males? How much coverage do THEY get?

Cute, girl next door, white girls get round the clock coverage even if there is nothing new to report

Black, Hispanic, Native American, Immigrant or even chubby white girls who go missing don’t even get a mention

What about white males? How much coverage do THEY get?
Well, post an example. And make it somewhat relevant. Like a white male caught up in the sex trade or human trafficking.
Not some schumck who got eaten by a gator because he was out on a boat in a swamp too late. Or a guy who got shot because he was banging his friend's girl.
Or a redneck garden party that got out of control and the guns came flyin, and people started dyin. :)

When Native American women disappear you never hear about it. Why? Because NA women generally disappear on reservation land. The tribal council won't let white guys with search dogs go poking about tribal land for the hell of it. Search parties aren't formed. Have you ever seen an Indian search party? Black? How about hispanic? Nope. Searching for the missing is peculiarly part of white culture.

Well let's be fair here, if you like up all the people in the world from all of mankinds history that have good things and contributed to man as a species, had a impact on humans through science and engineering, and we're important to taking us from prehistoric man to our current state how many of those people will be black?

In real life you don't get a participant award. So if I had to pick importance historically speaking based on skin color I know which one I put in last place.

When Native American women disappear you never hear about it. Why? Because NA women generally disappear on reservation land. The tribal council won't let white guys with search dogs go poking about tribal land for the hell of it. Search parties aren't formed. Have you ever seen an Indian search party? Black? How about hispanic? Nope. Searching for the missing is peculiarly part of white culture.
because we have americans looking for americans parties.

Joy Reid, like IM2 is a fat , racist pos. Nothing more. The racism from the Black Left dwarfs anything coming from the Right.
Is she wrong?

Can you point to similar coverage on a woman who is not young, white and attractive?

Cute, girl next door, white girls get round the clock coverage even if there is nothing new to report

Black, Hispanic, Native American, Immigrant or even chubby white girls who go missing don’t even get a mention
I don't think I'm the only one here who has suspected that you're a chubby white girl.

Forum List

Back