crazy california goverment signd to get catholic statue removed from capitol

You know demolishing the missions is going to happen. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. One mission was already burned.

There seems to have been a problem between the Spanish Catholic missionaries who arrived in the western hemisphere and the indigenous peoples that appears to have resulted in the deaths and enslavement of many indigenous peoples who already were here. Referring to someone as Catholic clergy does not absolve these people of anything. Look what evil the Catholic clergy reigned down on the people of Ireland, and particularly Irish women and their children.

There seems to have been a problem between the Spanish Catholic missionaries who arrived in the western hemisphere and the indigenous peoples that appears to have resulted in the deaths and enslavement of many indigenous peoples who already were here. Referring to someone as Catholic clergy does not absolve these people of anything. Look what evil the Catholic clergy reigned down on the people of Ireland, and particularly Irish women and their children.
i wouldnt no im not catholic;. and dont get the religion at all. california is missions i do know that.

they want this country to be all black and native american statues. nuts.

Nah they just want their votes is all. Once they get all the votes they won't they still stop pretending like they care.

They are buying black votes with white people and america as the currency.

i wouldnt no im not catholic;. and dont get the religion at all. california is missions i do know that.
the Spanish conquistadors brought with them Catholic priests and insisted that the native indigenous people convert to their brand of Christianity. Enslavement and murder followed.

I only added the part about what the Catholic priests did in Ireland because I am of Irish ancestry.

the Spanish conquistadors brought with them Catholic priests and insisted that the native indigenous people convert to their brand of Christianity. Enslavement and murder followed.

I only added the part about what the Catholic priests did in Ireland because I am of Irish ancestry.
never said i got catholics.

Forum List

Back