Missing Whistleblower Releases 14 Minute Video Detailing Criminal Allegations Against Biden Crime Family

Keep trying.

It's entertaining.

We enjoy your thought provoking posts like the one above.

Just one bit of advice for a "newbie" -- you might like to try staying on topic a bit more. The topic of this thread is the whistleblower video.

The internet is full of videos. This is just another one. Whistleblowers from a you tube video. Get a grope already

The internet is full of videos. This is just another one. Whistleblowers from a you tube video. Get a grope already
I guess youre going to just write off every shred of evidence that is found. All bank records, all the witnesses who dont know each other who reported this shit LONG before the public was aware of it, the SARs arent true, the bank saying it was "money laundering" means nothing, the govrmernment whistleblowers who come out at great personal expense means nothing to you. Its all fake, right?

I guess youre going to just write off every shred of evidence that is found. All bank records, all the witnesses who dont know each other who reported this shit LONG before the public was aware of it, the SARs arent true, the bank saying it was "money laundering" means nothing, the govrmernment whistleblowers who come out at great personal expense means nothing to you. Its all fake, right?
Take your shreds of evidence, investigate and build a case. Like - you know the drill!!!!!!!
WTF do you crackpots don't understand?????

I think you keep on trying to get yourself a stiffy over some you tube dude

That would be a bit difficult since I am a 68 year old female who is happy being so.

Go back to your own gender dystopic fantasies.

And the topic of the thread.

Everything else you're indulging here is trolling, and it's socially not very acceptable here.

That would be a bit difficult since I am a 68 year old female who is happy being so.

Go back to your own gender dystopic fantasies.

And the topic of the thread.

Everything else you're indulging here is trolling, and it's socially not very acceptable here.

There is no topic, meemaw

Take your shreds of evidence, investigate and build a case. Like - you know the drill!!!!!!!
WTF do you crackpots don't understand?????
Thats what theyre doing, but unfortunately its without the help of the DOJ and the FBI, which is kind of a problem, dont you think? Comer has done an amazing job nonetheless. Thats why new information comes out every week. You know, all the information that you guys call fake and lies the moment you find out about it?

Thats what their doing, but unfortunately its without the help of the DOJ and the FBI. Comer has done an amazing job nonetheless. Thats why new information comes out every week. You know, the information that you guys call fake and lies the moment you find out about it?
What was Comer doing? If there is a case, he fucked it up.

Forum List

Back