Missing Whistleblower Releases 14 Minute Video Detailing Criminal Allegations Against Biden Crime Family

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
(Watch the leftists come in and attack the gateway pundit...it's all they have left).

Missing Biden Corruption Whistleblower Dr. Gal Luft Resurfaces – Releases 14 Minute Video Detailing Criminal Allegations Against Biden Crime Family

Missing Biden corruption whistleblower Dr. Gal Luft released a 14-minute video to The New York Post on Thursday detailing damning allegations against Joe Biden and his family in a massive international bribery scheme filmed in an undisclosed location while on the run from the Biden regime and Department of Justice.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Luft vanished from Cyprus in April under mysterious circumstances. He is now living as a fugitive in undisclosed foreign location.

Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy (CEFC), a business conglomerate with extremely close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. He served alongside Hunter Biden.

CEFC Energy paid Hunter approximately $5 million in 2017 alone to secure energy deals in the United States, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Gal said he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee. Luft has evidence that the Biden family received payments from individuals with ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

Dr. Luft also released incriminating evidence against the lawless FBI and DOJ and their illegal acts to defend Joe Biden.

Biden3b.jpg

(Watch the leftists come in and attack the gateway pundit...it's all they have left).

Missing Biden Corruption Whistleblower Dr. Gal Luft Resurfaces – Releases 14 Minute Video Detailing Criminal Allegations Against Biden Crime Family

Missing Biden corruption whistleblower Dr. Gal Luft released a 14-minute video to The New York Post on Thursday detailing damning allegations against Joe Biden and his family in a massive international bribery scheme filmed in an undisclosed location while on the run from the Biden regime and Department of Justice.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Luft vanished from Cyprus in April under mysterious circumstances. He is now living as a fugitive in undisclosed foreign location.

Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy (CEFC), a business conglomerate with extremely close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. He served alongside Hunter Biden.

CEFC Energy paid Hunter approximately $5 million in 2017 alone to secure energy deals in the United States, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Gal said he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee. Luft has evidence that the Biden family received payments from individuals with ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

Dr. Luft also released incriminating evidence against the lawless FBI and DOJ and their illegal acts to defend Joe Biden.

Only crackpots read the Gateway Pundit

It's fake.

I just started viewing this. I haven’t gotten through more than the intro to his account.

It sounds theatrical. But, I’m wondering what part of it isn’t true or verifiable?

If this witness is a real person, really held those jobs, really did bring the Biden Family Business’ information to the DOJ, then why on Earth wasn’t there an investigation conducted BY the DOJ?

I just started viewing this. I haven’t gotten through more than the intro to his account.

It sounds theatrical. But, I’m wondering what part of it isn’t true or verifiable?

If this witness is a real person, really held those jobs, really did bring the Biden Family Business’ information to the DOJ, then why on Earth wasn’t there an investigation conducted BY the DOJ?
I assume your question is rhetorical? Tongue-in-cheek? At this point, these thugs in DC don't even worry about trying to cover it up. They're in our faces, spitting and laughing. They'll never be held to account but I think as time goes on, their enforcers with badges are going to find their work a lot less routine - or safe.

I assume your question is rhetorical? Tongue-in-cheek? At this point, these thugs in DC don't even worry about trying to cover it up. They're in our faces, spitting and laughing. They'll never be held to account but I think as time goes on, their enforcers with badges are going to find their work a lot less routine - or safe.
can I buy some coke if I visit the whitehouse

THIS time you’ve got him.

The other 395736264 stories at Gateway Pundit didn’t pan out, but I’ve got a good feeling about this one.

The whole story evolves around one guy who has made statements. Yet I have yet to see any solid proof that backs up what he says. They still only say the Biden family.

Again it the Biden family and their attempts to make money. It is no different than the Trump family attempts to make money. For example Trumps daughter got a deal with the Chinese to make her name brand clothes.

Why are the Republicans not investigating this. She was Trumps advisor and she and her husband were flying around in AF One that was paid for by the people. The legislation for this just hollers as it is so easy.

I look forward to all of this being submitted either in a court of law or during an impeachment proceeding.

Until then, it is just empty words.

You're welcome. Wake me up when you got something besides hot air on Biden, or IOW, don't bore me again

Keep trying.

It's entertaining.

We enjoy your thought provoking posts like the one above.

Just one bit of advice for a "newbie" -- you might like to try staying on topic a bit more. The topic of this thread is the whistleblower video.

They met with him in Brussels. I think the DOJ sent 6-8 people and he knows their names. He named them in the video even. Then the DOJ once again refused to investigate the allegation. This is now the 5th example we have of these serious allegations not being pursued.

They thought he was important enough to send a team to Brussels, then they did NOTHING with his information and went after HIM instead.

Forum List

Back