'Missing' Whistleblower Is Found, Safe, & Talking ... And It Isn't Good For The Bidens ... Or FBI

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The witness who is talking is Gal Luft, a former Israeli Defense Force colonel who knows about the CEFC relationship between the Bidens and the Chinese.

CHINA PAID THE BIDENS
In March 2019, Luft met with four FBI officials and two DOJ prosecutors at the US Embassy in Brussels to provide information that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to Hunter Biden and $65,000 to his uncle Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.

THE FBI HAS / HAD A 'MOLE':
'Luft also told the FBI that Hunter Biden had an FBI mole named “One Eye” who tipped off the CEFC guys Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming that they were under investigation. Shortly after that, Ye offered Hunter $1 million to be his “private counsel,” fled to China, and shortly thereafter disappeared.'

FBI / BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ATTEMPTIBG TO DISCREDIT / DESTROY LUFT

________

TWITTER:
Gal Luft

@GalLuft
Follow
I've been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the US.

The US, claiming I'm an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren't tragic. I've never been an arms dealer. DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe,Jim&Hunter Biden.

Shall I name names?

11:30 PM · Feb 18, 2023

Better put a bullet proof vest and a security detail on this guy.

Any time now the liberal MSM will join in to try to smear / discredit him.

Better hope she isn't sent over to Hilarybeast's estate.

7nw5lx.jpg

Last edited:
Hunter's Laptop
Dept of tbe Treasury financial documents
IRS Financial Documents
Financial documents from 12 seperate banks
Hundreds of Financial Alerts for $$ laundering
DOJ Whistleblowets
FBI Whistleblowers
IRS Whistleblowers
Intel Whistleblowers
Testimony from the State Deparment
Testimony from Hunter Burisma partners
FBI admission of a document proving crime
Special Counsel Durham's Report

....but Kirby responds to the question about the majority of Americans believing (appropriately) that Joe Biden is corruor / criminal / compromised by saying, 'PRESIDENT BIDEN HAS ALREADY ADDRESSED THIS, SAYING IT ISN'T TRUE.'

Well, hell, despite all of the overwhelming, undeniable evidence if corruption, crime, and compromise by / of the Biden family, the pathologically lying JOE BIDEN SAYS NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

IF JOE BIDEN SAYS ITS NOT TRUE THEN IT MUST NOT BE TRUE!

:shok:

The witness who is talking is Gal Luft, a former Israeli Defense Force colonel who knows about the CEFC relationship between the Bidens and the Chinese.

CHINA PAID THE BIDENS
In March 2019, Luft met with four FBI officials and two DOJ prosecutors at the US Embassy in Brussels to provide information that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to Hunter Biden and $65,000 to his uncle Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.

'Luft also told the FBI that Hunter Biden had an FBI mole named “One Eye” who tipped off the CEFC guys Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming that they were under investigation. Shortly after that, Ye offered Hunter $1 million to be his “private counsel,” fled to China, and shortly thereafter disappeared.'

________

TWITTER:
Gal Luft
@GalLuft
Follow
I've been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the US.

The US, claiming I'm an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren't tragic. I've never been an arms dealer. DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe,Jim&Hunter Biden.

Shall I name names?

https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1627163772228861952|twgr^2631693613c299669852f23fe9aa7b2eadad719e|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/01/missing-biden-witness-speaks-out-and-its-not-good-for-joe-n754700&tweet_id=1627163772228861952
So Luft fled the FBI's attempt to discredit, destruloy, jail, & silence him IOT protect Joe Biden & the Biden crime family

Did he say any of that under oath?

CHINA PAID THE BIDENS

________

TWITTER:
Gal Luft
@GalLuft
Follow

Shall I name names?

https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1627163772228861952|twgr^2631693613c299669852f23fe9aa7b2eadad719e|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/01/missing-biden-witness-speaks-out-and-its-not-good-for-joe-n754700&tweet_id=1627163772228861952
So Luft fled the FBI's attempt to discredit, destruloy, jail, & silence him IOT protect Joe Biden & the Biden crime family

How did he get misplaced for so long? Was his MAGA indoctrination not up snuff and needed a refresher? :rolleyes-41:

CHINA PAID THE BIDENS

________

TWITTER:
Gal Luft
@GalLuft
Follow

Shall I name names?

charlie-brown-thanksgiving.gif

CHINA PAID THE BIDENS

________

TWITTER:
Gal Luft
@GalLuft
Follow

Shall I name names?

Yes we will soon see all the mainstream Democrat Spews Networks chirping in unison with a smear job on Luft.

Why do you continue to make an ass of yourself by making stupid, childish TDS comments, proving you didn't even read the article?
It’s funny that you use that emoji, as you’re the one consistently acting like a child. I don’t buckle to the demands of children. If you’d ever shown an ounce willingness to see beyond your prejudices, perhaps, but I have better things to do with my time then read drivel that often is likely Russian or Chinese propaganda wrapped up in a MAGA bow.

I hope nothing happens to him....may be he should move to any other country... may be to Russia like whistleblower Tara Reade, or the other whistleblower who feared for his life, Edward Snowden who felt he wasn't safe in the US.

One way or the other hope he will be ok.

Forum List

Back