Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

Of course, its only fair. I don't think they have PA laws at all.
Who knew equality was bad? :lol:

What equality ?

The equal right to be discriminated against. You have a right to received as much discrimination as me.

Where are the hetero married couples being discriminated against ?

Heterosexual couples are the norm. They comprise the larger portion of the population. Gays are estimated to only comprise some 7% of the total population therefore 7% of the voters. Heterosexuals comprise 93% of the population and therefore 93% of the voters. It appears you are a member of a very small and fairly insignificant group of misfits and "flukes" of society.

I'm not gay or married . Why is it that conservatives can never fathom someone recognizing a wrong that doesn't affect them?

Are you all so self centered ?

No. Like I already said, I'm for MAJORITY RULE. I believe the majority should vote to enact the laws that govern themselves. In my mind, it is you who refuse to go along with the laws voted upon by the majority of the voters. YOU are being self-centered.

What equality ?

The equal right to be discriminated against. You have a right to received as much discrimination as me.

Heterosexual couples are the norm. They comprise the larger portion of the population. Gays are estimated to only comprise some 7% of the total population therefore 7% of the voters. Heterosexuals comprise 93% of the population and therefore 93% of the voters. It appears you are a member of a very small and fairly insignificant group of misfits and "flukes" of society.
And with that post, "the_human_being" (who isn't really) shows his belief that small %s of citizens don't get full Constitutional protection because they are a small %. Like Jews.

But they are causing harm to the same sex spouces.

So I can just ignore all laws and claim "religious beliefs ". Smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn, "hey man, it's my religion!"
Ohhhhh you can go to a really bad jail for that down here.
http://thirdworlddd.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/prison22.jpg

Which one is you?
I ain't goin' in theyarh

Now let's see you just drop them pants. Drop em, just take them right off. Don't say anything just do it. Just drop them boy ...
Timmy ought to just be glad he isn't in Maryland.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=fd43b4e411d32e86327065ccee3b3179&action=view

Damn, now that's squealing like a pig ...

When the Mississippi tax collection comes around , "against my religion to pay taxes ".

How far will that get you ?

Taxes are in the Constitution, serving cakes to gays isn't

Who's talking about cakes ?

How about your wife is in the hospital and the doctors decide to ignore you because it's a same sex marriage .
You are reaching pretty hard. A person isn't a couple. What gay related function could a hospital be involved with?

I'm talking married couple privileges . Medical/legal type privileges that come wh marriage .

What does a doctor treating a patient have to do with marriage?

What equality ?

And with that post, "the_human_being" (who isn't really) shows his belief that small %s of citizens don't get full Constitutional protection because they are a small %. Like Jews.

Exactly. Majority should always win out over the wishes of the minority. Your vote counts the same as mine.

What equality ?

So not getting a cake is losing your Constitutional protections? Constitutional protections are protections FROM government, they aren't powers given to government to dictate to it's citizens to bake each other cakes.

Curious where you got that though. You know, "let them eat cake" was Marie Antoinette, not James Madison ...

What equality ?

Exactly. Majority should always win out over the wishes of the minority. Your vote counts the same as mine.
So...the Majority can vote to take away the civil rights of the minority in your world. :lmao:

When the Mississippi tax collection comes around , "against my religion to pay taxes ".

How far will that get you ?

Taxes are in the Constitution, serving cakes to gays isn't

Who's talking about cakes ?

How about your wife is in the hospital and the doctors decide to ignore you because it's a same sex marriage .
You are reaching pretty hard. A person isn't a couple. What gay related function could a hospital be involved with?

I'm talking married couple privileges . Medical/legal type privileges that come wh marriage .
Which has nothing to do with the hospital. If they are legally married they have rights to each other. Like I said, you're reaching.

Bah the wayh, it's Con-fedret Heritege Month, down heayah, too. Ummmmm doggies.

Oh you mean "traitors to our great nation" month ?

Why did we even reinstate their statehood ? We should've returned miss to territory status after the civil war.
'nuff said

Mississippi Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that can't be real...

satire site?
I do not believe so.
ewwww doggies. If you was lucky enough to be in the Camp 1649 "General Nathan Bedford Forrest," you could go to the meeting at the Queen City Truck Stop in Meridian Miss on Tues April 19th.. There they have not just fried chicken livers on the menu, but you can still get calf's liver as well, both with fries and Texas Toast. Can't find that everywhere anymore.
Menu- QCTS

And we have foreign food too. A Mexican omelet and a Philly Cheese Steak one too.

So...the Majority can vote to take away the civil rights of the minority in your world. :lmao:

Exactly. Why would I be for 7% of the voters over-ruling and imposing their wishes upon the majority 93% of the voters? You should also realize that I am not gay and therefore have little concern with gay rights as you call them. I also do not live in Mississippi and have little concern with the laws the citizens of Mississippi pass upon themselves. I'm concerned with the laws passed in Tallahassee because the laws passed there do effect me. I also realize that the mayor of Chicago is allowing mass murders to occur in his city but those murders really have no effect upon me here in Pensacola.

Exactly. Why would I be for 7% of the voters over-ruling and imposing their wishes upon the majority 93% of the voters? You should also realize that I am not gay and therefore have little concern with gay rights as you call them. I also do not live in Mississippi and have little concern with the laws the citizens of Mississippi pass upon themselves. I'm concerned with the laws passed in Tallahassee because the laws passed there do effect me. I also realize that the mayor of Chicago is allowing mass murders to occur in his city but those murders really have no effect upon me here in Pensacola.
So, you are against the Bill of Rights. That doesn't surprise me at all that you believe that the majority should be allowed to vote away the civil rights of the minority.

What a shame that P-cola has to put up with the fascist likes of you. Tell me, does it still have those great gay bars?

As I understand this, private adoption agencies may now choose to not serve gay or lesbian couples, even though a federal court has ruled Miss's law against same sex couple's adopting is unconstitutional.

Personally, I'm ok with a state basically passing a non-PA law, or passing a PA law, so long as anyone discriminating must do so with an open notice, so others can choose whether to trade with them. But if a private entity is doing a governmental activity, like caring for unwanted kiddies, at best that's skating real close to equal protection. We will see.

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

What I love about this "law" is it only protects religious hatred of gays

Sure this one won't go far in the court system

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

What I love about this "law" is it only protects religious hatred of gays

Sure this one won't go far in the court system
I'm sure it will protect this too:

Married couple evicted from Mississippi RV park for being an interracial family

So, you are against the Bill of Rights. That doesn't surprise me at all that you believe that the majority should be allowed to vote away the civil rights of the minority.

What a shame that P-cola has to put up with the fascist likes of you. Tell me, does it still have those great gay bars?

I believe I have made it perfectly clear enough even for someone with a third-grade education as to what I believe. Why not simply accept it and move on? You are not about to change my views. As far as the gay bars, I assume they do but since I don't patronize them, I really can't say.

:lmao: You people do that regularly. You know, like Obamacare?

Forum List

Back