Minutes and minutes of video of election deniers....will joe biden call them semi-fascists?

Really? Because what I saw was 10 years of black people BEGGING their communities to rid their police departments of thug cops in a peaceful way, until they finally got fed up and stopped asking nicely.

By they, you mean the one mentally ill person who was able to buy a gun, but had just enough lucidity to turn himself in before he hurt anyone.

Gee, why is it so easy for mentally ill people to get guns, I wonder? Oh, that's right, Ammosexuals like you who think even the most REASONABLE restriction on gun purchases should be resisted.

Not to worry, there are enough mentally ill people shooting up schools, parades, shopping malls, etc. And when it happens, you will be on here telling us how it is ANYONE else's fault but the gun industry.

350 million Americans, 50 million with some level of mental illness and a grand total of 6 of them comitted mass shootimgs in 2021

Peacefully protest. That is what President Trump said.

Wow, he said peacefully, after riling them up for months... that'll do it.

Where are your posts condemning when a mob attempted to get into the White House grounds and thus the White House in June 2020 and the Secret Service had to move President Trump and family members into a secure bunker?

You mean the one where they only came up to the fence and Trump panicked and ran to a bunker, and then had the police shoot and gas people so he could hold a bible upside down in front of a church no one wanted him at.

Or regarding the violent mob on the day Trump was sworn in on January 20, 2017?

Which violent mob was that? What I seem to remember was that Trump was upset NO ONE showed up for his inauguration, compared to the well-wishers for Obama.

1662420523366.png

Because the FBI is spending their time going after parents at school board meetings….and raiding Malanias underwear drawer… and can’t find time to update the NICS data base

See, I knew you'd find someone else to blame.

I agree, the government shouldn't be counted on. So let the Gun Industry police itself. They can run the background checks. They can decide who they can sell to. Just lift the liability protections, and if they sell to the wrong person... sucks to be them.

350 million Americans, 50 million with some level of mental illness and a grand total of 6 of them comitted mass shootimgs in 2021

We have 600 mass shootings a year, and even ONE is too many. In fact, we have so many mass shootings you have to get a really high body count for anyone to even talk about it.

They only burn down stores and steal from Best Buy and punch people on the street or push people onto train tracks.
All in good fun.

I don't recall ANYONE telling someone to push someone onto the train tracks.

I do recall Trump demonizing Asians, and then we had an uptick in hate crimes against Asians... but I'm sure that was a co-incidence.

See, I knew you'd find someone else to blame.

I agree, the government shouldn't be counted on. So let the Gun Industry police itself. They can run the background checks. They can decide who they can sell to. Just lift the liability protections, and if they sell to the wrong person... sucks to be them.

We have 600 mass shootings a year, and even ONE is too many. In fact, we have so many mass shootings you have to get a really high body count for anyone to even talk about it.

Lying asshole… we had 6 mass public shootings in 2021.

The shootings in democrat party cities are gang shootings due to democrats releasing criminals over and over again.

I do recall Trump demonizing Asians, and then we had an uptick in hate crimes against Asians... but I'm sure that was a co-incidence.
I recall as of recent elections, Blue mayors and DAs telling police not to do their jobs and crime will not be prosecuted.
I know you will deny this.

Trump didn’t demonize aliens, democrats hate them because they own stores in black neighborhoods and in one generation their kids are doctors and lawyers while black democrat voters are trapped in generational poverty because they keep voting for democrats.

Lying asshole… we had 6 mass public shootings in 2021.

Nope, we had 693.

The shootings in democrat party cities are gang shootings due to democrats releasing criminals over and over again.

Nope, we had shootings because people who have no business owning guns have guns.

On a side note, I recently got my FOID card. Not that I actually want to buy a gun, I handled enough guns in the service to last me three lifetimes. I just wanted to see how tough the "Strictest gun laws in the nation" you ammosexuals whine about actually are.

I paid $11.00. I sent them a picture of myself. I answered a questionnaire. That was it.

Trump didn’t demonize aliens, democrats hate them because they own stores in black neighborhoods and in one generation their kids are doctors and lawyers while black democrat voters are trapped in generational poverty because they keep voting for democrats.

Right, so when he kept going on about the CHINA VIRUS, he was totally not demonizing Asians. Funny that you didn't have these kinds of incidents before Trump.

Nope, we had 693.

Nope, we had shootings because people who have no business owning guns have guns.

Right, so when he kept going on about the CHINA VIRUS, he was totally not demonizing Asians. Funny that you didn't have these kinds of incidents before Trump.

Just like they went on about the Spanish flu, the German Measles, the West Nile virus, The Russian Plague, The Philadelphia Yellow Fever outbreak, The Asian Flu of 1957, the West African Ebola epidemic, The italian plague, the Japanese Small Pox epidemic, and all the other diseases identified by region or country of origin you dipshit

Last edited:
Nope, we had 693.

On a side note, I recently got my FOID card. Not that I actually want to buy a gun, I handled enough guns in the service to last me three lifetimes. I just wanted to see how tough the "Strictest gun laws in the nation" you ammosexuals whine about actually are.

I paid $11.00. I sent them a picture of myself. I answered a questionnaire. That was it.

The actual list of mass public shootings, vs. your list of gang bangers shooting at each other....

US mass shootings, 1982–2022: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Dating back to at least 2005, the FBI and leading criminologists essentially defined a mass shooting as a single attack in a public place in which four or more victims were killed. We adopted that baseline for fatalities when we gathered data in 2012 on three decades worth of cases.
-------

• Here is a description of the criteria we use:

• The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people. A 2008 FBI report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location. (*In 2013, the US government’s fatality baseline was revised down to three; our database reflects this change beginning from Jan. 2013, as detailed above.)
    • The killings were carried out by a lone shooter. (Except in the case of the Columbine massacre and the Westside Middle School killings, which involved two shooters.)
    • The shootings occurred in a public place. (Except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wisconsin, and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered, essentially constituting a public crowd.)
    • Crimes primarily related to gang activity or armed robbery are not included, nor are mass killings that took place in private homes (often stemming from domestic violence).

• Perpetrators who died or were wounded during the attack are not included in the victim tallies.
    • We included a handful of cases also known as “spree killings“—cases in which the killings occurred in more than one location, but still over a short period of time, that otherwise fit the above criteria.
    ----------------------
Our research focused on indiscriminate rampages in public places resulting in four or more victims killed by the attacker.

We exclude shootings stemming from more conventionally motivated crimes such as armed robbery or gang violence. (Or in which the perpetrators have not been identified.) Other news outlets and researchers have since published larger tallies that include a wide range of gun crimes in which four or more people have been either wounded or killed. While those larger datasets of multiple-victim shootings are useful for studying the broader problem of gun violence, our investigation provides an in-depth look at a distinct phenomenon—from the firearms used and mental health factors to the growing copycat problem. Tracking mass shootings is complex; we believe ours is the most useful approach for studying this specific phenomenon.

---------
The actual number of mass shootings from Mother Jones......

Here you go...the number of mass public shootings according to Mother Jones...rabid, anti gun, left wing news source.....not the NRA...

The list below comes from the old definition of 4 killed to make a shooting a mass shooting...if you now go to the link there are more than listed below...but that is because Mother Jones changed the list from the time I first posted it...and changed to obama's new standard of only 3 dead to make a mass shooting...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

and then there is your dishonest. list...

The problem here is that three very differently defined terms are being used somewhat incautiously and interchangeably: school shooting, mass shooting, and mass school shooting. Uvalde was a mass school shooting; the 26 previous tragedies at schools this year were not.
---
Many of the 26 previous shootings involved disputes between students in parking lots, or after athletic events, and all of them resulted in one or zero deaths. These deaths are still incredibly tragic, of course. But they are fundamentally unlike what happened in Uvalde.

Uvalde is a mass school shooting. This is defined in different ways too: an incident in which at least four people (some counters make it three) are shot and/or killed. The Gun Violence Archive counts incidents in which at least four people were shot. Under this definition, many incidents of street crime and domestic violence count as mass shootings, even if no deaths result. A stricter tally of mass school shootings, conductedby criminologists for Scientific American, only includes incidents where the shootings resulted in at least four deaths. Using their criteria, the number of mass school shootings in the U.S. since the year 1966 is 13. These crimes claimed the lives of 146 people in total.

There Have Been 13 Mass School Shootings Since 1966, Not 27 This Year

I recall as of recent elections, Blue mayors and DAs telling police not to do their jobs and crime will not be prosecuted.
I know you will deny this.

Well, since it's not actually true... um yeah.

Let's take Kim Foxx, one of the prosecutors you guys keep whining about.

During Foxx’s first three years as the county’s top prosecutor, her office dropped all charges against 29.9% of felony defendants.

The report revealed Foxx is dismissing cases at a 35% higher rate than her predecessor, Anita Alvarez. For the last three years of Anita Alvarez’s tenure, the rate was 19.4%

So, um, no, she's prosecuting LESS of the petty crimes, but not really a large number less. 70% of felonies are still being prosecuted.

As for telling the police not to do their jobs, their job isn't to brutalize black folks... that's what caused this whole mess, a decade of no consequences for police who shoot or kill unarmed black people, which came to a boiling point when they watched George Floyd murdered on National TV for nine minutes.

The actual list of mass public shootings, vs. your list of gang bangers shooting at each other....

Wow, another round of NRA Spooge.

Conversation that never happens, '

"Hey, that's a pretty nasty bullet wound you got in your chest, Jamal!"

"No worries, man, that wasn't a public mass shooting, that was just a gang shooting!"

I guess the mass shootings bother you because they involve white people.... who might actually care for a minute and half and might finally do something about it.

Wow, another round of NRA Spooge.

Conversation that never happens, '

"Hey, that's a pretty nasty bullet wound you got in your chest, Jamal!"

"No worries, man, that wasn't a public mass shooting, that was just a gang shooting!"

I guess the mass shootings bother you because they involve white people.... who might actually care for a minute and half and might finally do something about it.

Hmmmmm...since when is Mother Jones spelled NRA? You idiot.

The ones who don't care about young black men getting shot is you and the democrats....as long as they vote for democrats every two years, you don't care how many are killed because of your policies....

Well, since it's not actually true... um yeah.

Let's take Kim Foxx, one of the prosecutors you guys keep whining about.

During Foxx’s first three years as the county’s top prosecutor, her office dropped all charges against 29.9% of felony defendants.

The report revealed Foxx is dismissing cases at a 35% higher rate than her predecessor, Anita Alvarez. For the last three years of Anita Alvarez’s tenure, the rate was 19.4%

So, um, no, she's prosecuting LESS of the petty crimes, but not really a large number less. 70% of felonies are still being prosecuted.

As for telling the police not to do their jobs, their job isn't to brutalize black folks... that's what caused this whole mess, a decade of no consequences for police who shoot or kill unarmed black people, which came to a boiling point when they watched George Floyd murdered on National TV for nine minutes.
So much bullshit in one post!

The ones who don't care about young black men getting shot is you and the democrats....as long as they vote for democrats every two years, you don't care how many are killed because of your policies....

We aren't getting our policies. When we try to impose municipal or state gun laws, you Ammosexuals go running to the Courts whining, "BUT THE FOUNDING FATHERS SAID I CAN HAVE A GUN!!!"

Just like they went on about the Spanish flu, the German Measles, the West Nile virus, The Russian Plague, The Philadelphia Yellow Fever outbreak, The Asian Flu of 1957, the West African Ebola epidemic, The italian plague, the Japanese Small Pox epidemic, and all the other diseases identified by region or country of origin you dipshit

I don't recall Obama screaming "WEST AFRICAN EBOLA".

What I remember him doing is actually taking effective containment measures, which is why we had so few deaths.

As opposed to Trump, who ignored the problem, and then tried to blame China for it. And oops, some rednecks are beating up Asian people now.

Forum List

Back