Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who sparked Floyd Riots fire is Hell's Angels member

So which is it libtards?
Are white supremacists uneducated toothless drooling hillbillies, or evil geniuses hiding in the shadows pulling off a nationwide conspiracy and insurrection by convincing black people to destroy their own neighborhoods?
The narrative changes so much, I can't keep up.
:dunno:

Nor can I ignore the multitudes of images showing a variety of minorities taking part in the burning and looting coming right from my own media in the Twin Cities metro.
They are all in this link from the ATF. Quite a few of those supremacists must be wearing black face.

A white supremacist igniting a single fire or two does not cause peaceful protests to convert to chaos and riots. Articles such as these while not false are intended to give rise to the myth that alt.right and white racists are the core cause of unrest when in reality more radicals from the other side have a bigger vested interest in chaos and crisis.
Curious isn't it, how the TEA Party rallies, and even the End the Lockdown protests were not violent. It's about impossible for an instigator like this umbrella bogeyman to get the people in the above protests to start looting and a riot. It's always a the left where all it takes is a couple of antifa thugs to nudge them a little, and the dems riot and even burn and loot.

as soon as that thug broke the window, TEA Party protesters would shout out to stop the guy who broke that window, and hold him for the police to arrest.
Well, the average age of those teabagger orgies was about 20 years higher. That's a big part of it.

Oh look! A deflection!

Your surrender is accepted.

The point of the entire thread isn't that BLM and ANTIFA were peaceful until ONE white guy broke some windows? LOL!

That's funny.
You obviously don't understand the point of the thread.

Protestors are peaceful until the first window breaks?

Oh look! A deflection!

The point of the entire thread isn't that BLM and ANTIFA were peaceful until ONE white guy broke some windows? LOL!

That's funny.

Just as I thought, you haven't a clue.

Oh look! A deflection!

That's funny.

Just as I thought, you haven't a clue.

That's not the point of the thread? LOL!
Clue me in, genius.

Why are you asking him? Shouldn't you be asking the masked white supremacist why he did that?

I'm mocking him. And the easily led rioters.
Knock yourself out. Pointing at people and telling them to do better is easy. Frankly, as bad as the riots have been, we are lucky it hasn't been a lot worse. The masked white supremist certainly wishes it were worse.

This thread is nothing but a pathetic attempt to broad-brush the other side.

You, the reader, would be wise to ignore it.
Nope..this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors....the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist. Of course...it could be that Fox is engaging their tendency to put fake news out. What say you?
So let me see how this works, Evil? Because some unknown person breaks a window at the Auto Zone...doing THAT made all of those protestors go crazy burning and looting dozens of businesses? Is that what you're really claiming?

A white supremacist igniting a single fire or two does not cause peaceful protests to convert to chaos and riots. Articles such as these while not false are intended to give rise to the myth that alt.right and white racists are the core cause of unrest when in reality more radicals from the other side have a bigger vested interest in chaos and crisis.
Curious isn't it, how the TEA Party rallies, and even the End the Lockdown protests were not violent. It's about impossible for an instigator like this umbrella bogeyman to get the people in the above protests to start looting and a riot. It's always a the left where all it takes is a couple of antifa thugs to nudge them a little, and the dems riot and even burn and loot.

as soon as that thug broke the window, TEA Party protesters would shout out to stop the guy who broke that window, and hold him for the police to arrest.
Well, the average age of those teabagger orgies was about 20 years higher. That's a big part of it.
Okay, the Democrat left are a bunch of young, brain washed college aged ignoramus, America-hating and violence-prone thugs.

Nope..this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors....the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist. Of course...it could be that Fox is engaging their tendency to put fake news out. What say you?
So let me see how this works, Evil? Because some unknown person breaks a window at the Auto Zone...doing THAT made all of those protestors go crazy burning and looting dozens of businesses? Is that what you're really claiming?
Yup, their defense is the dems / left, are violence prone, and will start to burnt, loot, and hurt people around them with only the slightest of encouragement. And yet, the dems say it's the peaceful TEA Party types that we all need to fear. Meanwhile.... 68 days in-a-row of violence in just Portland, from the left.

Yup, their defense is the dems / left, are violence prone, and will start to burnt, loot, and hurt people around them with only the slightest of encouragement. And yet, the dems say it's the peaceful TEA Party types that we all need to fear. Meanwhile.... 68 days in-a-row of violence in just Portland, from the left.

The TEA Party would gladly cede Portland, Seattle and any other City where the inhabitants don’t feel they are taxed enough already.

Oh the irony ! Does jan. 6th ring a bell?

Forum List

Back