Minnesota man accused of building arsenal to fight police pleads guilty to possessing machine gun

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well..it is nice to catch them BEFORE they shoot a bunch of people eh?

AA1bhC3x.img

A Minnesota man who told an FBI informant that he was building an arsenal of automatic weapons to use against police and admired mass shooters pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally possessing a machine gun.
River Smith, 21, of the Minneapolis suburb of Savage, entered his plea on the single count before U.S. District Judge David Doty. His sentencing will be scheduled later. The maximum sentence is 10 years.
Smith was initially charged in December with possession of a machine gun — specifically devices to convert guns to fully automatic fire — and attempting to possess unregistered hand grenades. He paid an FBI informant $690 for four “auto sear” devices and three dummy grenades, prosecutors alleged at the time.

“Law enforcement took him down before he could execute his plan,” federal prosecutor Manda Sertich said at a hearing in December, when a magistrate judge denied bail.

AA1bhC3x.img

A Minnesota man who told an FBI informant that he was building an arsenal of automatic weapons to use against police and admired mass shooters pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally possessing a machine gun.
River Smith, 21, of the Minneapolis suburb of Savage, entered his plea on the single count before U.S. District Judge David Doty. His sentencing will be scheduled later. The maximum sentence is 10 years.
Smith was initially charged in December with possession of a machine gun — specifically devices to convert guns to fully automatic fire — and attempting to possess unregistered hand grenades. He paid an FBI informant $690 for four “auto sear” devices and three dummy grenades, prosecutors alleged at the time.

“Law enforcement took him down before he could execute his plan,” federal prosecutor Manda Sertich said at a hearing in December, when a magistrate judge denied bail.
I hope the kid gets the 10 years. Maybe he can get some time off later for good behavior, he wasn't showing on the outside.

Meanwhile in every major black crime city hundreds of feral negros are running about toting Glocks with a happy switch/33 rd mag and with 0 repercussions.
I like stop and frisk for illegal weapons possession on the streets, but that is just me. They can stop me anytime. I was wearing the last time they stopped me. My IDs seemed to be in order.

Meanwhile in every major black crime city hundreds of feral negros are running about toting Glocks with a happy switch/33 rd mag and with 0 repercussions.
Why do you feel this is relevant? You seem to consistently feel the need to instantly pivot to Black something or the other--a lot of the time. You actually bolded 'black crime' lest someone not get your Quotidian point.
This thread is not about race..except in your decaying mind. It's about mass shooters..and actually stopping one. This happens a lot--and it is encouraging, to me.

I like stop and frisk for illegal weapons possession on the streets, but that is just me. They can stop me anytime. I was wearing the last time they stopped me. My IDs seemed to be in order.
I like some probable cause...that is more than skin color or neighborhood.
But any odd behavior..and i do mean things like gang attire..fit the bill for me.
As do weird dudes with wraparound sunglasses, a MAGA hat and camo casual...if you're a cop on duty..frisk em..the life you save might be your own.

Last edited:
Is that the beat they can do? The guy paid an FBI informant $700 for a hunk of metal that alleges to convert some firearm to full auto? What do you do when a political scammer sells the FBI bogus documents for a freaking million dollars? The kid goes to jail and the FBI goes on entrapping citizens.

AA1bhC3x.img

Yes it is. But A lot of times it isn't as obvious as this guy. That's the tough part how aggressive to be with red flag laws.

Papers! Papers, please, comrade! Vee need to tr-r-r-r-ack your moof-ments!

papers.jpg

I like some probable cause...that is more than skin color or neighborhood.
But any odd behavior..and i do mean things like gang attire..fit the bill for me.
As do weird dudes with wraparound sunglasses, a MAGA hat and camo casual...if you're a cop on duty..frisk em..the life you save might be your own.
Your TDS is showing.

And you would justify such a 4th Amendment violation how, exactly?
Probable cause, and rather loose about it, to tell the truth. I'd be low down enough to walk through a crowd with a metal detector on my side. It if tripped on a guy with gang tats or colors, that would give me probable cause, and likely an illegal carried gun would come off the street.

Why do you feel this is relevant? You seem to consistently feel the need to instantly pivot to Black something or the other--a lot of the time. You actually bolded 'black crime' lest someone not get your Quotidian point.
This thread is not about race..except in your decaying mind. It's about mass shooters..and actually stopping one. This happens a lot--and it is encouraging, to me.
It's very relevant, in the black crime areas the negros aren't even charged with their Glock Switch equipped weapons. For me and you (and likely that white kid) that would be ten years in club fed.

Of course then we are just looking over the fact that the feds set the kid up selling him lightning links in the first place......Gee, I wonder why they don't have such operations in the black crime areas given there seems to be a huge market for Glock Switches in those areas? Riddle me that.

AA1bhC3x.img

No doubt he was one of those "peaceful protesters".

Forum List

Back