Minneapolis schools will lay off white teachers first

Why the hatred?
I had some DAMN good black teachers when I was in elementary and high school.
A few were smokin' hot and the thing young boys dreams were made of to boot.
I guess I just never got taught how to hate based on skin color. Darn.

That said...the ones teaching hatred sucked (but none did back then).
It's a different world now. Racism has made a roaring comeback unfortunately.
The hate is coming from your side toward white teachers who are going to be let go first

Lots of misguided messages going on here. SO will just add a personal thought & a few facts about the mess going on with schools,
IF YOUR A BOOK READER OR SUPPORTER
The five states that Ban the most books
TEXAS PENNSYLVANIA FLORIDA OKLAHOMA KANSAS

You get what you reap when you vote Democrat.
Give it to ‘em good and hard.

After the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS struck a deal on March 25 to end a 14-day teacher strike, the two sides drew up and ratified a new collective bargaining agreement complete with various proposals.

One of the proposals dealt with “educators of color protections.” The agreement states that if a non-white teacher is subject to excess, MPS must excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority.

“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement reads.

I guess we finally found a REAL example of systemic racism.

Nice racism you have there!
You're not really such a fool, are you? You toss out a word you don't even know the definition of? Listen up, honey chil', racism is discrimination against a person or group because of their race. Am I treating anyone unfairly because of their skin color? No! There's not even a 'victim' in sight and I'm not treating anyone one way or the other at all. Got that, sweetie?

What I'm doing is expressing a concern about harm to my country. You know, as in an opinion — you have heard of the First Amendment or at least something about free speech, right, sugar?

Saying "black" in a sentence, even with concerns, is NOT "racism." Now, if you're going to stay in the room with the grown ups, you're going to have to hush up that childishness. Now, behave!

You're not really such a fool, are you? You toss out a word you don't even know the definition of? Listen up, honey chil', racism is discrimination against a person or group because of their race. Am I treating anyone unfairly because of their skin color? No! There's not even a 'victim' in sight and I'm not treating anyone one way or the other at all. Got that, sweetie?

What I'm doing is expressing a concern about harm to my country. You know, as in an opinion — you have heard of the First Amendment or at least something about free speech, right, sugar?

Saying "black" in a sentence, even with concerns, is NOT "racism." Now, if you're going to stay in the room with the grown ups, you're going to have to hush up that childishness. Now, behave!
Only your 3rd day and you already proven yourself to be a dick.
Welcome

Wow, the cult is avoiding this thread like poison.

Why not call out all racism, you POS FRAUDS?

The cult wants segregation now. Wow.

You guys sure this is going to work out the way you think?

I couldn't have said it better myself!

I'm enjoying watching democrat voters starve with these food prices! In fact I'm enjoying it so much I'm thinking I might start voting democrat!

Agreed. Anything that hastens the decline of the blue shitholes is a net positive for Real America. Let 'em kill each other.

Democrats act like racists shitheads and what do we get here? A bunch of right-wingers that think this is a good time to also be racist morons.

Any rebuke to the left that may be brought to bear on the left is lost in the sea of right wing racists drowning it out.

I don't suffer fools who spew insults or racism. I'm anti-racist. Got it, princess?
You are a lying sack of shit. This is a racist statement, period:
The country should not be destroyed because of one hateful black race.

It is also unsurprising that you do not even know the definition of racism.

It is jackasses like yourself that allow the democrat party plenty of cover to be racists itself.

You get what you reap when you vote Democrat.
Give it to ‘em good and hard.

After the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS struck a deal on March 25 to end a 14-day teacher strike, the two sides drew up and ratified a new collective bargaining agreement complete with various proposals.

One of the proposals dealt with “educators of color protections.” The agreement states that if a non-white teacher is subject to excess, MPS must excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority.

“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement reads.

.....isn't this 'RACIST'?

SEEMS LIKE THE 1ST WHITE TEACHER FIRED WILL HAVE A HELLUVA LAW SUIT TO FILE...

You are an ignorant, low-class racist asshole. I'm guessing an IQ of about 70, am I right? 😁

🖕🏻

mr4077bk.jpg

So they hate racism so they are going to promote racism? Basically saying "because of racism we're going to fire white teachers first because we're racist".

Why not just make a school only for blacks? Then there would be no racism issues at all. Get off the public school system, go private and you can have black teachers, black janitor, black students and black basketballs of you want and get away from "the racist oppressive whites". Which now seems is now the oppressive blacks.

Forum List

Back