Minneapolis schools will lay off white teachers first

They arent doing the students any favors by consigning them to inferior teachers

Teachers don't have any obligations to their students, apart from those imposed on them by their employer.

If their employer, the schools, want them to turn out uneducated students, woefully unprepared to exist in the real world, then the teacher's duty is to turn them out, as long as they are taking a pay check from the school.

It's the same for a cabinet maker. If his employer pays him to turn out particle board, cheap laminate cabinets with joinery that will start falling apart in a couple of years, then he would be doing his employer a disservice by producing dovetailed cabinets and countertops that will last for 100 years.

If a teacher has a desire to turn out superior students (or a craftsman a superior product) then they need to work for an employer who desires them to do that, or go out on their own and produce for the market, however small, that would appreciate their skills.

I think America is getting ready for a new paradigm in public education and it can't arrive too soon. Most parents have neither the time nor skill set to teach multiple subjects in a consistent, effective way but if they join with others in their neighborhoods, they can fund tutors or teachers who left the public system voluntarily to teach core subjects and whose only goal is helping all of these children become proficient in the skills needed for life in our country.

The NEA will of course fight school choice with all of their considerable means but choice is the only way forward. Put a dollar value for each student in public schools and refund that amount per student for their choice of substitute. Payment in voucher form and only to properly licensed and accredited teachers. Annual testing of students to continue in such environments by proving the teacher can get the kids the education the state requires. Oh, and that list needs to be based on fundamental skills other than appropriate pronoun use.
I tire so much hearing about "school choice" from people who have no idea how it would work.

I will use one of the districts where I taught as an example. The county is rural with farming as the largest vocation. There are elementary schools scattered throughout the county with a middle and high school centrally located. There is no Catholic high school or other private high school in the county.

Where do these students go to school?

I had a principal try to declare me in "excess" and transfer me to another school back in the early 2000s. He wanted to keep a black teacher instead of me. I told him that he had a choice to either have the union force his hand or I would sue him for reverse discrimination. All of a sudden, I wasn't in "excess" anymore. We kept the black teacher also, and he was one heck of a teacher!

White teachers, if they are competent should have left Minneapolis. The nation is resegregating itself.

Segregation is simply normal human behavior. Humans generally prefer to associate with others at their intellectual level. Negroids would not argue with that since they are almost as racist as Jews. This is persecution of Whitey. It is inspired by the Jewish establishment and carried out by Black, Brown and other races who prove to be good at destroying things and who hate the fact they are ugly and stupid compared to Whitey.

6ng3vc.jpg

You get what you reap when you vote Democrat.
Give it to ‘em good and hard.

After the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS struck a deal on March 25 to end a 14-day teacher strike, the two sides drew up and ratified a new collective bargaining agreement complete with various proposals.

One of the proposals dealt with “educators of color protections.” The agreement states that if a non-white teacher is subject to excess, MPS must excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority.

“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement reads.

If I were a White Teacher and got laid off the very first thing I would do is sue under the 1964 Civil Rights Acts.

The Teacher's Union agreed to this and that is another example of how shitty teacher's unions are.

Must be run by worthless hateful low IQ Democrat Libtard Negroes.

Just think how dumb those White teachers in the district were to vote for those idiots to lead their Union. LOL!

Diversity makes us stronger, right?

After the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS struck a deal on March 25 to end a 14-day teacher strike, the two sides drew up and ratified a new collective bargaining agreement complete with various proposals.

One of the proposals dealt with “educators of color protections.” The agreement states that if a non-white teacher is subject to excess, MPS must excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority.

“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement reads.

Why not just issue a ban on hiring White teachers and just fire all The White Teachers?

I see no difference here.

I think an Equal Protection case could be made despite it being in a union contract.
Discrimination based on race is illegal no matter how you frame it
But it happens constantly, against whites ---- so illegal must not mean anything.

Sounds like they're doing them a favor.

Who would want to work where they are not wanted.

No one can be productive in a toxic workplace.
Whites should not teach in black majority public schools unless they are politically committed to helping poor blacks. The experience is likely to change their political commitments, however. Black majority public schools are dangerous places where little learning occurs. Most of the black students are stupid and lazy. Many of the boys are juvenile delinquents.

Black majority public schools do not need more money. They need more discipline. It should be easy to flush troublesome students down the school to prison pipe line for decades of hard labor, enforced by the whip. That is the only way to get value from biologically inferior sub humans who should have been aborted.

The Leftest all loved the Brown v Board court decision, however, it was terrible for education in the US.

Before Brown V Board we had a good system for Whites and a bad system for Blacks.

After B v B we had one bad system for everybody that gets worse every year.

They arent doing the students any favors by consigning them to inferior teachers

Mac1958 must be so proud

Why the hatred?
I had some DAMN good black teachers when I was in elementary and high school.
A few were smokin' hot and the thing young boys dreams were made of to boot.
I guess I just never got taught how to hate based on skin color. Darn.

That said...the ones teaching hatred sucked (but none did back then).
It's a different world now. Racism has made a roaring comeback unfortunately.

I lived in Minnesota for about six years a long time ago. Absolutely loved it. The best place I have ever lived. I just don't know what happened to it. The Nazi's have taken it over.

The Leftest all loved the Brown v Board court decision, however, it was terrible for education in the US.

Before Brown V Board we had a good system for Whites and a bad system for Blacks.

After B v B we had one bad system for everybody that gets worse every year.
One fourth of American Negroes have IQ's below 75. At that level they are unteachable and unemployable. These are the Negroes who live in the black ghetto, and who support themselves by a combination of welfare checks and criminal activity. When they have the opportunity they loot and burn stores.

A good education system is wasted on blacks of the underclass. They refuse to do their homework, and spend their days harassing their teachers. They know that they are too stupid to learn, so they try to act as though they are superior to the system.

A friend of mine who taught poor blacks for several years before he got sick of it told me once, "The students with the highest self esteem have the least to be proud of."

Whites should not teach in black majority public schools unless they are politically committed to helping poor blacks. The experience is likely to change their political commitments, however. Black majority public schools are dangerous places where little learning occurs. Most of the black students are stupid and lazy. Many of the boys are juvenile delinquents.

Black majority public schools do not need more money. They need more discipline. It should be easy to flush troublesome students down the school to prison pipe line for decades of hard labor, enforced by the whip. That is the only way to get value from biologically inferior sub humans who should have been aborted.
Thank you for your racist diatribe of lies.

Forum List

Back