Millions join class action suit against Trump demanding past four years back!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s legal woes deepened on Wednesday as millions of Americans joined a class-action lawsuit demanding the past four years back.​
Although Trump is already being sued for his actions on January 6th of this year, this latest suit broadens his legal exposure to the other fourteen hundred and sixty days of his Presidency.​
Harland Dorrinson, the attorney representing the approximately two hundred million plaintiffs, said that if a court is unable to award his clients the past four years back, he would seek “substantial” monetary damages instead.​
“We’re crunching the numbers right now,” he said. “The therapy bills alone run into the billions.”​
The attorney said that he was “obviously sorry” that Rudy Giuliani was no longer on Trump’s legal team but added, “If Trump uses those impeachment lawyers of his, we’re golden.”​

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Good Lord.

Dear Leader should have to pay taxpayers back for the grifting and the damage he did to this country. I'll take your share.

Well if you believe that then you are as dumb as I think you are. LMAO

Before the very convenient Chinese Virus this country was in great shape. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm. Trump was great for the country. Not bad for someone you call a grifter and a damager of the country.

You won't get that with Biden. In fact I'd bet he will get sued for gross negligence when his four years are up. We will be lucky to avoid the Second Great Depression.

Dear Leader should have to pay taxpayers back for the grifting and the damage he did to this country. I'll take your share.
Yes, for giving them jobs he created and making them actually work to earn a living. The horror!

The jobs he created? :lol:

IoyGt-annualized-u-s-job-growth-by-presidency-3.png

Yes, for giving them jobs he created and making them actually work to earn a living. The horror!

Another wacko lefty chart.....Obammy destroyed full time jobs and 94% of his were part time and most government funded. You mushmelons love your propaganda

Another wacko lefty chart.....Obammy destroyed full time jobs and 94% of his were part time and most government funded. You mushmelons love your propaganda

Yeah sure - From Steve Forbes ... that wild-eyed liberal! :D

You libstains are truly comical.

Yeah sure - From Steve Forbes ... that wild-eyed liberal! :D
Its not complete or accurate.

Well they are good for a laugh. They sure have a problem remembering how great things were in this country before that very convenient Chines virus hit our shores. It sure wasn't Dems who made this country that prosperous.

Hope they aren't expecting the same from Biden cause if they are they will be sorely disappointed.

Well they are good for a laugh. They sure have a problem remembering how great things were in this country before that very convenient Chines virus hit our shores. It sure wasn't Dems who made this country that prosperous.

Hope they aren't expecting the same from Biden cause if they are they will be sorely disappointed.
Slap Pinochijoe's stats up there for his first month

Its not complete or accurate.

Yes it is - Choose your source loon!
trump worst jobs record since herbert hoover
His job record ahead of the Dim funded China virus was spectacular dimbulb.
6.6 million jobs to 158.8 million employed until the Dimvirus paid for by the America haters took it down to 142.6 million. Shows how much Dr. Loathe loathes the US.
That's 4.4% over the Muslim in Chief....

:abgg2q.jpg:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s legal woes deepened on Wednesday as millions of Americans joined a class-action lawsuit demanding the past four years back.​
Although Trump is already being sued for his actions on January 6th of this year, this latest suit broadens his legal exposure to the other fourteen hundred and sixty days of his Presidency.​
Harland Dorrinson, the attorney representing the approximately two hundred million plaintiffs, said that if a court is unable to award his clients the past four years back, he would seek “substantial” monetary damages instead.​
“We’re crunching the numbers right now,” he said. “The therapy bills alone run into the billions.”​
The attorney said that he was “obviously sorry” that Rudy Giuliani was no longer on Trump’s legal team but added, “If Trump uses those impeachment lawyers of his, we’re golden.”​

Aw I bet youre using the same signatures written in the same handwriting as the phony mail in votes handed in by Demos who cheated the American people the morning of Nov. 4 when the illegal crap. votes came rolling in to swindle america out of the American dream. We're getting sick and tired of this mafia style omeurta shit through Mafiaosa Nancy Pelosi the mob boss of America.

Aw I bet youre using the same signatures written in the same handwriting as the phony mail in votes handed in by Demos who cheated the American people the morning of Nov. 4 when the illegal crap. votes came rolling in to swindle america out of the American dream. We're getting sick and tired of this mafia style omeurta shit through Mafiaosa Nancy Pelosi the mob boss of America.
Did ewe have something semi-interesting to say? Same ol’ it’d appear to me!

Forum List

Back