Military Photos

Nv9JpkJ.jpg

This is incredible, finding beauty in those war machines.

Great technology and wonderful power.

Excellent pictures.

If they are going home, why are many of them wearing their ACH and body armor? That would be all packed away with their other gear.

Also, flights home from overseas are on charter aircraft most of the time, not military aircraft.
Well, shitforbrains, they got on the plane in a war zone and that many soldiers getting on a plane is a prime target for the bad guys. And if you haven’t noticed, not many commercial flights of twin aisle jets are flying into Afghanistan, dumbass.
You Leftards are dumber than rocks.

Last edited:

If they are going home, why are many of them wearing their ACH and body armor? That would be all packed away with their other gear.

Also, flights home from overseas are on charter aircraft most of the time, not military aircraft.
Well, shitforbrains, they got on the plane in a war zone and that many soldiers getting on a plane is a prime target for the bad guys. And if you haven’t noticed, not many commercial flights of twin aisle jets are flying into Afghanistan, dumbass.

You couldn't answer the question so you made up an answer and insulted me. Typical tactics for someone like you who never served.

You couldn't answer the question so you made up an answer and insulted me. Typical tactics for someone like you who never served.
You feel the need to troll me because you like getting your ass kicked. Making stupid crap up you’re going to find that taste of your own crap every time, troll girl.

Forum List

Back