What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Miles of evidence tying Joe Biden to Hunter's overseas business deals".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This will turn out to be the most corrupt administration in history. He is obviously compromised.

Can't wait for the "Orange man bad" crowd to show up with nothing.

Fox News contributor Miranda Devine joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to address text messages revealing a conversation about money between Hunter Biden and his daughter, Naomi. Devine emphasized that there is growing evidence showing corruption within the Biden family from foreign business involvement.

MIRANDA DEVINE:
Well, obviously that looks as if Joe Biden is participating financially in this basically influence-peddling scheme that was global, it went global when Joe Biden became vice president. And look, it's not just that email, although that email does tell you a lot. It's also just the miles of evidence that's on the laptop, but not just on the laptop. It's from six hours of interviews that Tony Bobulinski did with the FBI. He's Hunter Biden's former business partner, and it's also the sort of trove of financial information that Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson have uncovered from the Treasury Department. So there's a lot of evidence that not only did Joe Biden meet multiple of Hunter Biden's overseas business partners when he was vice president, but he also was involved financially with Hunter, and he and Hunter had co-mingled finances. They had shared bank accounts. And there is some evidence on the laptop that Hunter Biden was paying some of his father's bills.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where are the text messages, why are they not published and all we get is second-hand news?

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y-A-W-N. Fox tries so hard to be alt-right but they just come off looking like pathetic wannabees.
Baba Booey has ZERO credibility. They've been playing his shit up for years....crickets chirping.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Y-A-W-N. Fox tries so hard to be alt-right but they just come off looking like pathetic wannabees.
Baba Booey has ZERO credibility. They've been playing his shit up for years....crickets chirping.
Hey homosexual. If this was Trump it would be way different you GD dirty bottom faggot

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This will turn out to be the most corrupt administration in history. He is obviously compromised.

Can't wait for the "Orange man bad" crowd to show up with nothing.

Fox News contributor Miranda Devine joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to address text messages revealing a conversation about money between Hunter Biden and his daughter, Naomi. Devine emphasized that there is growing evidence showing corruption within the Biden family from foreign business involvement.

MIRANDA DEVINE:
Well, obviously that looks as if Joe Biden is participating financially in this basically influence-peddling scheme that was global, it went global when Joe Biden became vice president. And look, it's not just that email, although that email does tell you a lot. It's also just the miles of evidence that's on the laptop, but not just on the laptop. It's from six hours of interviews that Tony Bobulinski did with the FBI. He's Hunter Biden's former business partner, and it's also the sort of trove of financial information that Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson have uncovered from the Treasury Department. So there's a lot of evidence that not only did Joe Biden meet multiple of Hunter Biden's overseas business partners when he was vice president, but he also was involved financially with Hunter, and he and Hunter had co-mingled finances. They had shared bank accounts. And there is some evidence on the laptop that Hunter Biden was paying some of his father's bills.

Fox news? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Trump's gone, Snoop...but his time is coming. :)
Again, wake me up when you have something more credible than alt-right bile and drivel.

Do you believe that the Voice of the Reich (NY Times) and Amazon.Com post engaged in election tampering by lying about the Biden corruption for 18 months, in order to keep the public from knowing the depths of corruption that Quid Pro was involved in?

Should criminal charges be filed against these corrupt organizations?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
If something looks wrong, investigate it. If something is found, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If anyone helped them, nail them too. Including family.

Easy peasy.

Too bad the GOP doesn't have the same philosophy on the rule of law.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If something looks wrong, investigate it. If something is found, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If anyone helped them, nail them too. Including family.

Easy peasy.

Too bad the GOP doesn't have the same philosophy on the rule of law.
They seem to be devoid of any evidence.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you believe that the Voice of the Reich (NY Times) and Amazon.Com post engaged in election tampering by lying about the Biden corruption for 18 months, in order to keep the public from knowing the depths of corruption that Quid Pro was involved in?

Should criminal charges be filed against these corrupt organizations?
I believe that you and the rest of the alt-right have absolutely nothing left to offer the American voter except bile, hatred, and conspiracy theories.
I believe you are desperately searching for SOMETHING that will keep you righties relevant.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Libtards laughed at me when I suggested many times that Hunter and Joe and Jill share a bank account...looks like I was right...so it could be tax evasion that kills off Joe's presidency....

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is all the evidence?

Why is there no evidence?
I am sure there is evidence, AND is sitting on the desk of the DOJ.
The reason I'm sure is that the NYT and the Wa Po have done a 180 with the topic.
You'll just have to hold on to your Victoria Secrets for now.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am sure there is evidence, AND is sitting on the desk of the DOJ.
The reason I'm sure is that the NYT and the Wa Po have done a 180 with the topic.
You'll just have to hold on to your Victoria Secrets for now.
I am sure the articles are speculative at best since they have no source to cite from.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List