"Miles of evidence tying Joe Biden to Hunter's overseas business deals".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This will turn out to be the most corrupt administration in history. He is obviously compromised.

Can't wait for the "Orange man bad" crowd to show up with nothing.

Fox News contributor Miranda Devine joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to address text messages revealing a conversation about money between Hunter Biden and his daughter, Naomi. Devine emphasized that there is growing evidence showing corruption within the Biden family from foreign business involvement.

MIRANDA DEVINE:
Well, obviously that looks as if Joe Biden is participating financially in this basically influence-peddling scheme that was global, it went global when Joe Biden became vice president. And look, it's not just that email, although that email does tell you a lot. It's also just the miles of evidence that's on the laptop, but not just on the laptop. It's from six hours of interviews that Tony Bobulinski did with the FBI. He's Hunter Biden's former business partner, and it's also the sort of trove of financial information that Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson have uncovered from the Treasury Department. So there's a lot of evidence that not only did Joe Biden meet multiple of Hunter Biden's overseas business partners when he was vice president, but he also was involved financially with Hunter, and he and Hunter had co-mingled finances. They had shared bank accounts. And there is some evidence on the laptop that Hunter Biden was paying some of his father's bills.

This will turn out to be the most corrupt administration in history. He is obviously compromised.

Can't wait for the "Orange man bad" crowd to show up with nothing.

Fox News contributor Miranda Devine joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to address text messages revealing a conversation about money between Hunter Biden and his daughter, Naomi. Devine emphasized that there is growing evidence showing corruption within the Biden family from foreign business involvement.

MIRANDA DEVINE:
Well, obviously that looks as if Joe Biden is participating financially in this basically influence-peddling scheme that was global, it went global when Joe Biden became vice president. And look, it's not just that email, although that email does tell you a lot. It's also just the miles of evidence that's on the laptop, but not just on the laptop. It's from six hours of interviews that Tony Bobulinski did with the FBI. He's Hunter Biden's former business partner, and it's also the sort of trove of financial information that Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson have uncovered from the Treasury Department. So there's a lot of evidence that not only did Joe Biden meet multiple of Hunter Biden's overseas business partners when he was vice president, but he also was involved financially with Hunter, and he and Hunter had co-mingled finances. They had shared bank accounts. And there is some evidence on the laptop that Hunter Biden was paying some of his father's bills.

Fox news? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump's gone, Snoop...but his time is coming. :)
Again, wake me up when you have something more credible than alt-right bile and drivel.

Do you believe that the Voice of the Reich (NY Times) and Amazon.Com post engaged in election tampering by lying about the Biden corruption for 18 months, in order to keep the public from knowing the depths of corruption that Quid Pro was involved in?

Should criminal charges be filed against these corrupt organizations?

Where is all the evidence?

Why is there no evidence?

1649686690596.png

If something looks wrong, investigate it. If something is found, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If anyone helped them, nail them too. Including family.

Easy peasy.

Too bad the GOP doesn't have the same philosophy on the rule of law.
They seem to be devoid of any evidence.

Do you believe that the Voice of the Reich (NY Times) and Amazon.Com post engaged in election tampering by lying about the Biden corruption for 18 months, in order to keep the public from knowing the depths of corruption that Quid Pro was involved in?

Should criminal charges be filed against these corrupt organizations?
I believe that you and the rest of the alt-right have absolutely nothing left to offer the American voter except bile, hatred, and conspiracy theories.
I believe you are desperately searching for SOMETHING that will keep you righties relevant.

Libtards laughed at me when I suggested many times that Hunter and Joe and Jill share a bank account...looks like I was right...so it could be tax evasion that kills off Joe's presidency....

I am sure there is evidence, AND is sitting on the desk of the DOJ.
The reason I'm sure is that the NYT and the Wa Po have done a 180 with the topic.
You'll just have to hold on to your Victoria Secrets for now.
I am sure the articles are speculative at best since they have no source to cite from.

Forum List

Back