President Biden nominates new ATF chief Steve Dettelbach, announces slate of gun reforms, will talk guns at 2:15PM ET from White House Rose Garden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Biden will announce a new firearm regulation meant to contain the use of privately made weapons, as he comes under pressure to take more steps to address gun violence.

President Biden will announce a new firearm regulation meant to contain the use of privately made weapons, as he comes under pressure to take more steps to address gun violence.

That'll help the Party in the mid-terms... :lmao:

In all fairness, the man was stupid before the dementia...

• Banned
Biden is also under pressure from advocates who want to move even more sweepingly to restrict gun use, rather than more incremental changes on background checks.

Many firearms (millions) manufactured prior to 1968 had no serial numbers applied by the manufacturers. I guess according to Tater and his minions those are "ghost guns" too.

Prior to 1968, guns made for the civilian market were not required by federal law to have serial numbers. Guns made before that without numbers continue to be legal and may be bought and sold (the dealer simply records the gun as "pre-68, no SN").

What, are they going to require a unique serial number to be Electro Penciled on a vintage collectable firearm?

Anyone in attendance to that should be executed.

The president should have zero authority to determine what weapons civilians can possess. It's a straight up violation of the second amendment. And we will go to war over it.

When I was a kid I remember my grandpa buying a pistol at a local hardware store. The hardware store had a small selection of guns and ammo at it. No big deal. Hell that same hardware store sold dynamite you could buy by the stick or crate.

So the questions shouldn't be how do we control guns, the question should be what do we do about society? Because American society is the only thing that's changed, guns have always been guns, just inanimate objects.

Yeah weve always had gun violence but it has increased so we need to ask who is causing the majority of the gun violence and fix them. More regulations on guns doesn't mean those violent people and criminals aren't still there.

There is enough time between Today and the Midterm Election to threaten AWB2 / Federal limit on CHL/CCW/CWP Reciprocity , Serialization & DROs (BGC) needed for common Gun Parts ...

The ATF? Isn't that the federal organization that sent thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels during the Obama administration? Didn't one of the weapons turn up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer? I think it was the ATF that entrapped Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge and murdered his wife and son. Oh yeah, it was the ATF that botched a raid on the Branch Divids. when they could have captured Koresch at the nearest 7-11. About 80 men women and children ended up burned to death. Nobody was indicted or even fired for criminal negligence in any of the incidents. Now the doddering old fool is going to let the ATF turn innocent Americans into felons. And the beat goes on.

The ATF? Isn't that the federal organization that sent thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels during the Obama administration? Didn't one of the weapons turn up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer? I think it was the ATF that entrapped Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge and murdered his wife and son. Oh yeah, it was the ATF that botched a raid on the Branch Divids. when they could have captured Koresch at the nearest 7-11. About 80 men women and children ended up burned to death. Nobody was indicted or even fired for criminal negligence in any of the incidents. Now the doddering old fool is going to let the ATF turn innocent Americans into felons. And the beat goes on.
Yep.
That's okay, we're going to shoot back.

"Today I am announcertions to take in effect ghost...um.. annunciate, sorry announcing new rules on ghost guns to take affect.. uh.. immediately. With the help of...um.. Steve Dellen...er.. Deltens... um.. Dettelbach to help with..as the new ATF President, sorry ATF Chief. Chief. So...um... uh... the thing is... look.. these guns...guns... are responsible for 10,000, or 1,000 deaths in the afterance....er... Steve where are you?"

He sure is a noisy bad guy

all that pain and suffering is just icing on the cake

Forum List

Back