"Miles of evidence tying Joe Biden to Hunter's overseas business deals".

This will turn out to be the most corrupt administration in history. He is obviously compromised.

Can't wait for the "Orange man bad" crowd to show up with nothing.

And you made fun of the Dems for their Russian fixation.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2:

[/B][/I]

Is this like the miles of evidence that the 2020 election had 8 million illegal mail-in ballots?

Libtards laughed at me when I suggested many times that Hunter and Joe and Jill share a bank account...looks like I was right...so it could be tax evasion that kills off Joe's presidency....

The only problem is that you've already given Biden the "Ronald Reagan" defense, when he was implicated in Iran/Contra.
You'll need to show how a crackhead and a senile dementia patient could pull off a scheme that evaded financial and IRS detection.

Kinda like how democrats pulled off over 8 million illegal mail-in ballots, without leaving a trace of evidence behind.

You are giving democrats way too many ingenuity points.

If something looks wrong, investigate it. If something is found, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If anyone helped them, nail them too. Including family.

Easy peasy.

Too bad the GOP doesn't have the same philosophy on the rule of law.
4 years of Russian collusion that was fake.

This will turn out to be the most corrupt administration in history. He is obviously compromised.

Can't wait for the "Orange man bad" crowd to show up with nothing.

Fox News contributor Miranda Devine joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to address text messages revealing a conversation about money between Hunter Biden and his daughter, Naomi. Devine emphasized that there is growing evidence showing corruption within the Biden family from foreign business involvement.

MIRANDA DEVINE: Well, obviously that looks as if Joe Biden is participating financially in this basically influence-peddling scheme that was global, it went global when Joe Biden became vice president. And look, it's not just that email, although that email does tell you a lot. It's also just the miles of evidence that's on the laptop, but not just on the laptop. It's from six hours of interviews that Tony Bobulinski did with the FBI. He's Hunter Biden's former business partner, and it's also the sort of trove of financial information that Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson have uncovered from the Treasury Department. So there's a lot of evidence that not only did Joe Biden meet multiple of Hunter Biden's overseas business partners when he was vice president, but he also was involved financially with Hunter, and he and Hunter had co-mingled finances. They had shared bank accounts. And there is some evidence on the laptop that Hunter Biden was paying some of his father's bills.

The dembot cult doesn’t care that they support a corrupt govt, and President. They are a cult that puts party before the country

The only problem is that you've already given Biden the "Ronald Reagan" defense, when he was implicated in Iran/Contra.
You'll need to show how a crackhead and a senile dementia patient could pull off a scheme that evaded financial and IRS detection.

Kinda like how democrats pulled off over 8 million illegal mail-in ballots, without leaving a trace of evidence behind.

In Bidens case...the answer is simple----for DECADES he sold out his office running the money through his families bank accounts. The Irs is corrupted and poltized---they don't go after their corrupt dem fraudsters unless the swamps puppet masters want it.

In the 8 million vote---they know. Ballots were harvested along with Frontera something of illegals padding the ballot boxes---Zuckermen paid millions to key election officials and those in charge of investigating looked the other way which includes the fucking republicans. Just as it too has always been---In Obama's first election--I and one of my co-workers saw several of his supporters mulitvote. I worked for the government as a recruiter and they were using their voter cards for proof of residence---our boss happened to be a former republican mayor who turned in the cheats to the supposed appropriate channels which included lyndsie graham---Nothing was done to them.

In Bidens case...the answer is simple----for DECADES he sold out his office running the money through his families bank accounts. The Irs is corrupted and poltized---they don't go after their corrupt dem fraudsters unless the swamps puppet masters want it.

As soon as you say DECADES, that means the republican IRS also.

Your problem with the laptop is there is no chain of custody. It's just like the socks in the O.J. Simpson case.
You have a Mark Furman problem.
1st off Furman had no problem other than the prosecutors fucked up allowing a mostly black racist jury to be seated that attacked non-black jurors to insure their boy OJ got away with murdering two white people...3 of the fuckers actually have bragged on tape of doing so as pay back for drunk/druggie Rodney king being beat down after refusing to be arrested. I skipped school claiming migraines in order to watch the trial btw----OJ was beyond guilty and the evidence was clearly there.

Secondly---the dems have already admitted and we all already knew that the laptop is hunters.

You need to stop trying to lie your way out of this----its clearly hunters and he and his daddy clearly should be in prison on then up on capital charges of treason. Of course, if you take them out---Pelosi and the Clintons and their kids have been doing the exact same shit.

I didn't give Biden dementia...I'm just honest enough to say what we all know...the man is unfit to be president for many reasons....and the democrat party has been stealing elections for a very long time...the covid rules of massive ballot mailings and the nonsupport for Trump from establishment republicans just made it that much easier....

Using the Hunter Biden laptop, is like calling up Michael Cohen to testify. Neither has any credibility without outside corroboration at this point.

As soon as you say DECADES, that means the republican IRS also.
It's the swamp IRS hun.
And I hate to break facts to you but on many of these scams both dems and republicans are in bed together. Irs is corrupt---has been also for DECADES as well.

1st off Furman had no problem other than the prosecutors fucked up allowing a mostly black racist jury to be seated that attacked non-black jurors to insure their boy OJ got away with murdering two white people...

If the glove don't fit …..

What idiot pulled off a courtroom stunt like that, without trying on the gloves before doing it in front of the jury?

----its clearly hunters and he and his daddy clearly should be in prison on then up on capital charges of treason. Of course, if you take them out---Pelosi and the Clintons and their kids have been doing the exact same shit.
When you go around saying that practically every democrat for the last few decades was involved in high treason, without anybody knowing about it until now. you're thrown in the towel.

Forum List

Back