Mike Tyson is a human to Donald Trump?

Ah good, the Orange Crash has found someone dim enough to be his running mate.

Yes but there's no known instance of Rump biting somebody's ear off.
As far as I know...

Dafuck does "Hillary Clinton" have to do with Mike Freaking Tyson?

There they go again --- whenever the topic is Rump..... change the subject. To anything.

I gotta give it up to Mike Tyson for one thing though.
There was this "celebrity roast" for Charlie Sheen, Tyson was one of the roasters, and delivered absolutely the best line. He said "those jokes were so bad, I wanted to bite my own ear off".

:rofl:

http://gawker.com/report-trump-camp-invites-convicted-rapist-mike-tyson-1782784666
Amusing that a candidate would bring a savage beast who should be caged to their rally.
[/QUOTE

http://gawker.com/report-trump-camp-invites-convicted-rapist-mike-tyson-1782784666
Amusing that a candidate would bring a savage beast who should be caged to their rally.

Too funny being that Bill "drop trou" is a serial rapist that almost bit the lip off of one of his victims.......

Ah good, the Orange Crash has found someone dim enough to be his running mate.
I would laugh so hard if he actually made Mike Tyson his running mate.

I would rather have Mike Tyson being president of USA.INC than Hitlery Clinton....guaran-fucking-tee you on that one. If she was drowning and I was the only one around? I'd toss her an anvil.
Personally, I wouldn't be able to sink(Haha, get it?) to her level, I'd do everything I can... which actually isn't much. I can't swim.

Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" were handlers of MK Ultra victims because they were both CIA assets. Cathy O'Brien was being "handled" by the Clintons in this particular case.........still want to cast your vote for this skank and her pedophile husband????

Trump and Tyson are both accused rapists. Tyson served prison time. Is Trump next?

Hitlery Clinton got off on Cathy O'Brien's mutilated vagina that was an occultist ritual performed by Michael Aquino, a CIA operative, satanist and a member of the military...don't it make ya proud? She made Cathy O'Brien go down on her nasty twat while Bill "drop trou" and one of his bisexual lovers watched.......this is the kind of filth that you look up to. GH Bush had a penchant for little boys....especially black ones and liked to have them perform fellatio on him and he also sodomized little girls because he was CIA at the core and trauma based mind control causes the mind to fragment in order to deal with the abuse. Traumatize children so badly by using the most horrific tortures that you could never even wrap your mind around. These sick fucks have been the face of the franchise that is USA.INC since JFK was killed.....you stupid fucks have no idea what type of evil we are even dealing with........blind, stupid and scared.

Last edited:

Yes but there's no known instance of Rump biting somebody's ear off.
As far as I know...

Bill "drop trou" almost ripping the lip off of one of his victims......

Forum List

Back