Mike Tyson, 55, and Jake Paul, 25, 'are finalizing deal for an exhibition bout in Las Vegas'

Tyson was a good tough fighter, but I would like to see in American boxing not a parody of Jack Dempsey, but a real Jack. Tyson is not Jack Dempsey, there is no real Jack's brutality. He's too slow and he puts in a lot of mass in every punch. The puhch should be like a bullet, not like a bulldozer. Probably black boxing has no good speed. Foreman was tough but slow. The art of punching is speed.
I hoped that Ruiz would revive American boxing, but he couldn't. But still Ruiz is better than Tyson

Tyson was a good tough fighter, but I would like to see in American boxing not a parody of Jack Dempsey, but a real Jack. Tyson is not Jack Dempsey, there is no real Jack's brutality. He's too slow and he puts in a lot of mass in every punch. The puhch should be like a bullet, not like a bulldozer. Probably black boxing has no good speed. Foreman was tough but slow. The art of punching is speed.
I hoped that Ruiz would revive American boxing, but he couldn't. But still Ruiz is better than Tyson
Jack Dempsey would get his shit pushed in by Tyson. Tyson was one of the fastest heavyweights of all time. What are you smoking? :cuckoo:

This HEAVYWEIGHT is "slow"?

Jake Paul isn't as much of a joke as I originally thought he was. I hate it though. He's a cringy social media douchebag. His brother is even worse. His demeanor makes him an embarrassment to combat sports.

• Banned
if Tyson didn't take the fight, some other schmuck would have taken it. it's now or never, bitches

Go Mike Go, One more knockout out, do it for me and all others who are sick of hearing about Jake Paul. He is a clown being promoted as something big. Some promoter is going to make big money off this and that's what Jake Paul is a shill to sucker the rubes.

Forum List

Back