Crossfit motivation

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I love watching crossfit motivation, it really works for me, it motivates me to go in for sports. I don't do CrossFit, but I use a lot of CrossFit experience.
I believe CrossFit is best fitness ever.

• Banned
The first rule of CrossFit: always talk about CrossFit
I don't see anything wrong with that. The more people talk about it, the more people join the right path in physical development.

• Banned
It's a cult...gotta get your ratings and it's a cesspool of screwing about
I disagree. CrossFit is, first of all, a correctly and competently built system of functional training. There is nothing from the field of fashion and religion, it's just a natural way of physical development.

• Banned
I like this video. Here they show how people are at the limit of their abilities, fail, faint, but continue to move forward. This shows the Great Spirit.

• Banned
Just having strong arms or legs does not mean anything and will not help in life in any way. The most important thing is to make strong muscles work harmoniously, together, then real efficiency is achieved. Physical movement is a subtle art, not brute force.

some one has drank the kool aid get back to me in a year ....but do get on get your assignment each day...i forgot what its called from the anonymous body on high

some one has drank the kool aid get back to me in a year ....but do get on get your assignment each day...i forgot what its called from the anonymous body on high
there is no need to practice every day. With high-intensity training, the body must recover well.

LOL....The cops had to slow the "roll" of a crossfit place in town when some wild-eyed crossfit disciple had a tractor tire get away from her and it rolled-off and damaged a parked vehicle. The dumb shits were flipping tires on the street.

Never mind the place is a former furniture store with all kinds of room inside for such shit....They just wanted to be seen. You would think that just developing a hard body to show-off at the local beer joints would be enough. ;)

You would think that just developing a hard body to show-off at the local beer joints would be enough.
Let the Germans do the striptease. Just don't make them governors of california anymore

The cops had to slow the "roll" of a crossfit place in town when some wild-eyed crossfit disciple had a tractor tire get away from her and it rolled-off and damaged a parked vehicle. The dumb shits were flipping tires on the street
What a fucking tragedy

1642517030519.jpeg

How do you know someone is either vegan or does crossfit?

Don't worry, they will tell. Boy, will they tell you.
Okay, I'll tell you.
I am a lactovegan and do crossfit, kickboxing and muay thai, boxing and hockey as a teenager.

I'm proud to have never been stripteaser like man on the photo above

Last edited:
cross fit is the amway of gyms
CrossFit is most actively developing exactly where the best gyms in the world are and where there are many of them: in the USA.
You can do CrossFit without a gym, but it's very inconvenient. In Russia, there are almost no halls with podiums for olimpic weightlifting and gyms with gimnastic equipment. Only trenagers for stripper available everywhere, but they are not needed for CrossFit. It is difficult to find even medicine balls and tracks for athletics here.

Forum List

Back