Iranian woman gets revenge for Qasem Solemani in Las Vegas

We'll see how long it
Las Vegas police arrested a woman who allegedly stabbed her date she met online in retaliation for the US drone strike that killed an Iranian military leader in 2020.
Henderson Police Department charged 21-year-old Nika Nikoubin with attempted murder last Saturday after she allegedly lured a man she met on the dating site Plenty of Fish in bed only to attack him with a knife, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
She explained she wanted 'revenge against US troops for the 2020 killing of Qasem Solemani,' according to a police report.
Iranian Gen. Soleimani was killed when an American MQ-9 Reaper drone fired missiles at his convoy as it left Baghdad airport in 2020.

Comment:
Qasem Solemani was a real POS.
He killed American troops in Iraq.
Trump took out the trash.
This Iranian lady should be locked up for a long time.
Solemani was not worth going to prison for.
Remember how the Crazy Democrat Cultists went after Trump for snuffing their hero Solemani.
We'll see how long it takes for the left to release her. They will probably pay her bail.

Solemanideadposhahahaha.jpg

A more revealing picture of the wanna-be terrorist...

View attachment 614731
She is quite a bit more attractive than the old bar flies that tried to contact me when I was on Plenty of Fish back when I was single. Many of which I felt would've probably stuck me with a knife also.

Pretty sure I chatted with a couple Nigerian Princesses.

Last edited:
Las Vegas police arrested a woman who allegedly stabbed her date she met online in retaliation for the US drone strike that killed an Iranian military leader in 2020.
Henderson Police Department charged 21-year-old Nika Nikoubin with attempted murder last Saturday after she allegedly lured a man she met on the dating site Plenty of Fish in bed only to attack him with a knife, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
She explained she wanted 'revenge against US troops for the 2020 killing of Qasem Solemani,' according to a police report.
Iranian Gen. Soleimani was killed when an American MQ-9 Reaper drone fired missiles at his convoy as it left Baghdad airport in 2020.

Comment:
Qasem Solemani was a real POS.
He killed American troops in Iraq.
Trump took out the trash.
This Iranian lady should be locked up for a long time.
Solemani was not worth going to prison for.
Remember how the Crazy Democrat Cultists went after Trump for snuffing their hero Solemani.
No wonder goats are so popular over there

The Statue of Liberty Being Used As a National-Suicide Weapon

Who let Iranians into our country? That has been totally against the will of the American people ever since Jimmy Carter let those Nazislamis take over our embassy.
They were the first who flooded American universities in the 70s. Before Chinese before indians etc.

Forum List

Back