Randi Weingarten: Debate? No, Mike Pompeo, tour a school with me and see what teachers really do

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
No need. I understand it. And it’s clear that either you don’t or that you prefer to just offer your unsupported mere opinions and your pablum-puke troll efforts.

Again, you're wrong.

Anyone unaware of the importance of the OK conviction to the proposition is unlikely to bring any light to the topic.

Translation:

Horseshit has no ability to support or defend his contention.
As difficult as it is to prosecute someone for inciting an insurrection, it is far more so in the absence of an insurrection.

Don't come back with your usual deflection.

As difficult as it is to prosecute someone for inciting an insurrection, it is far more so in the absence of an insurrection.

Don't come back with your usual deflection.
Are you kidding? I agree that there was an absence of an insurrection. That being so, there was also nobody on Earth who could have incited the non-existent insurrection.

And you’re the one who deflects. I’m happy to have induced you to finally make a comment on topic.

Are you kidding? I agree that there was an absence of an insurrection. That being so, there was also nobody on Earth who could have incited the non-existent insurrection.

And you’re the one who deflects. I’m happy to have induced you to finally make a comment on topic.
Are you kidding? I agree that there was an absence of an insurrection

But there was one.

That's established by the OK conviction.

Now spare me the confirmation of my certainty.

But there was one.

That's established by the OK conviction.

Now spare me the confirmation of my certainty.
A conviction of some rando for a conspiracy to engage in an insurrection fails entirely to establish anything to do with your claim that Trump has any responsibility for inciting it.

Try to think. (There’s a first time for everything.)

A conviction of some rando for a conspiracy to engage in an insurrection fails entirely to establish anything to do with your claim that Trump has any responsibility for inciting it.

Try to think. (There’s a first time for everything.)
Vaya con huevos.

Better yet, since you being nothing to the board, why don’t you just go?
Why don't you just get off my ass?

My guess is you can smell the Apex Predator funk, and would rather stay on Mommy's side of the fence, yapping.....impotently.

Why don't you just get off my ass?

My guess is you can smell the Apex Predator funk, and would rather stay on Mommy's side of the fence, yapping.....impotently.
Lol.

“There’s no crying in baseball.”

Go dry your eyes. Change your wet panties. Take a Midol. Have a nice hot bubble bath.

You pussy!

And you’re still off topic.

The topic has something to do with the teacher’s Union President declining to debate. Just like you.

Lol.

“There’s no crying in baseball.”

Go dry your eyes. Change your wet panties. Take a Midol. Have a nice hot bubble bath.

You pussy!

And you’re still off topic.

The topic has something to do with the teacher’s Union President declining to debate. Just like you.

Nor is there yapping...

Forum List

Back