Mike Pompeo is right!

MIKE POMPEO BOLDLY AND INSANELY CLAIMS TEACHERS’ UNION LEADER IS “THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD”—AHEAD OF KIM JONG UN​

With the everybody gets an award, lgbt issues, no bullying which to a large degree can teach you how to deal with people, social media, etc. Liberal schools are making weaker kids and you will inherently erode a whole generation of people. Hell, my brother in-law is a retired Navy chief and he says they now have support dogs on the ship for the crew.
He's only half right. The Teacher's Union takes it's Orders from Klaus Schwab, Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, Global Warming Cult that is in control of our Government and our Economy Now. The Great Reset is coming and it involves taking control of your children too.

The 666 DemNazi Globalist New World Order is on it's way, and very few people have the courage to try to put a stop to it, least of all Joe Biden and his crowd who is part of it.

Boy, that whole dem "It takes a village" thing sure went out the window when "the village" thinks something the dems like is a evil practice.....Dr. Mengele would be right at home around your ilk.
That is full on in effect. It takes a village to raise a useful idiot, and in this aspect, The NEA has accomplished it's purpose by the millions indoctrinating little minds into the 666 New World Order Green Cult.
1669212574144.png

MIKE POMPEO BOLDLY AND INSANELY CLAIMS TEACHERS’ UNION LEADER IS “THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD”—AHEAD OF KIM JONG UN​

With the everybody gets an award, lgbt issues, no bullying which to a large degree can teach you how to deal with people, social media, etc. Liberal schools are making weaker kids and you will inherently erode a whole generation of people. Hell, my brother in-law is a retired Navy chief and he says they now have support dogs on the ship for the crew.
Its impressive that the former Secretary would think that the Teacher's Union leader is more dangerous than cartel leaders, Putin, The leader of China, North Korea, or even your average drunk driver. And we wonder why the current environment is so politically fractious.

Boy, that whole dem "It takes a village" thing sure went out the window when "the village" thinks something the dems like is a evil practice.....Dr. Mengele would be right at home around your ilk.
Honestly, are you for individual rights and decisions..or aren't you? Make up your mind. Is it just when it offends your Christian sensibilities?

Honestly, are you for individual rights and decisions..or aren't you? Make up your mind. Is it just when it offends your Christian sensibilities?
I'm agnostic at best and always hold the bible thumpers at arm's length.....I just know a evil practice when I see it.....As you seem to condone such evil and have the unmitigated gall to equate it with "individual rights" that makes you a sick and evil person in my eyes.

What, if a parent, doctor, and underage child decided that incest would be a good thing for the child would you condone that under the guise of "individual rights" too? Fuck, who am I kidding?....Of course you would.

I'm agnostic at best and always hold the bible thumpers at arm's length.....I just know a evil practice when I see it.....As you seem to condone such evil and have the unmitigated gall to equate it with "individual rights" that makes you a sick and evil person in my eyes.

What, if a parent, doctor, and underage child decided that incest would be a good thing for the child would you condone that under the guise of "individual rights" too? Fuck, who am I kidding?....Of course you would.
LOL. I love the attempt at equivalency, here.
You alt-right cucks amuse me. So just. So righteous.

There are laws against incest and pedophelia.

Now, be a good boy and fuck off you Christian conservative zealot. :)

Its impressive that the former Secretary would think that the Teacher's Union leader is more dangerous than cartel leaders, Putin, The leader of China, North Korea, or even your average drunk driver. And we wonder why the current environment is so politically fractious.
I think what you maybe missing is that there are somethings done that you will not see the effects of until years later. Simular to premeditated murder being worse than one done at the spur of the moment.

Pompeo is a very smart man.
He knows that if you start out with a nutty belief, that you end up with a nutty result!!

But believing there is a democratic epidemic of pedophilia is just fine lol. Or that there is a huge conspiracy that stole an election or that the CDC made up a vaccine for epidemic that didn't exist. The Trump GOP is totally off the wall just like you politically....

there is a huge conspiracy that stole an election or that the CDC made up a vaccine for epidemic that didn't exist. The Trump GOP is totally off the wall just like you politically....

so how is it retarded, dupe dipstick? lol

To be fair, there are examples of teenagers who were so desperate and crazed and hurting themselves and other stuff like that that they were given the go ahead by psychologist psychiatrist et cetera which is well I think is how it has to be done in very few cases. One thing we don't want is brainwashed fungus zombie GOP base idiots in charge of anything lol...

Wrong.

Forum List

Back