Mike Pence, the establishment's nominee

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Considering that a Trump Presidency will not last even a year, whether due to impeachment, him getting bored and stepping down, or, God forbid, the inevitable assassination attempt, the GOP establishment found a workaround to stealing the nomination from him at the convention.

A brokered convention, or changing the rules to boot out Trump, would have pissed off too many GOP voters. So dumb ol' Reince Preibus, working the long con (I didn't think he had it in him), found a way to get the establishment their man.

Enter Mike Pence. He is a religious kook, he wants to increase our prison population, he wants to go to war in the middle east, he wants to destroy civil rights, he supports unrestricted free trade like CAFTA and the TPP, and he will certainly reverse the massive numbers of tariffs Trump plans on imposing... he is EVERYTHING the establishment wants. And they know they'll only have to wait a few months before he's calling the shots. This is a big win for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Terrible move by Trump. He might as well paint a bulls-eye on his forehead. We dodged the Lyin' Ted bullet after Trump destroyed and humiliated him in front of the nation, but now we have an equal threat in potential future President Mike Pence. This could be Dubya all over folks. Tread carefully.

• Banned
Why else would Pence, an actual conservative and religious psychopath, latch himself onto a phony, pompous liberal? Is he the type of man who betrays his principles lightly?

I remember when he endorsed Ted Cruz before the Indiana primary, and before Trump shamelessly declared that Lyin' Ted's dad killed JFK. Either Pence has no honor, or he knows he's got a shortcut to the Oval Office is somehow Trump pulls this off and manages to win.

Trump will have the same chance at a full term as Hillary.

Unfortunately for the country.

hiLIARy is the real Establishment Candidate, bub. Just ask Goldman Sachs!

Why else would Pence, an actual conservative and religious psychopath, latch himself onto a phony, pompous liberal? Is he the type of man who betrays his principles lightly?

I remember when he endorsed Ted Cruz before the Indiana primary, and before Trump shamelessly declared that Lyin' Ted's dad killed JFK. Either Pence has no honor, or he knows he's got a shortcut to the Oval Office is somehow Trump pulls this off and manages to win.

You loons have Pencitis...he's a VP pick, pretty much a figurehead....but you would have wet your pants over anyone Trump chose so whine away

Oh and not to mention you idiots elected Joe Biden...and then whine about Trump's pick?

• Banned

You loons have Pencitis...he's a VP pick, pretty much a figurehead....but you would have wet your pants over anyone Trump chose so whine away
The last republican VP was a monster. So no thanks, I won't take Trump's pick lightly.

I don't know that Hillary will make it a year either. People have lost their minds in this country.

Well like my day used to tell me... Son I don't see any anchors tied to your ass...
Was that in response to one of your rants about how you want to secede and get the hell out of the U.S.? That's a pretty common topic among Trumpettes these days.

The last republican VP was a monster. So no thanks, I won't take Trump's pick lightly.

The current Dem VP is a fucking moron

Considering that a Trump Presidency will not last even a year, whether due to impeachment, him getting bored and stepping down, or, God forbid, the inevitable assassination attempt, the GOP establishment found a workaround to stealing the nomination from him at the convention.

A brokered convention, or changing the rules to boot out Trump, would have pissed off too many GOP voters. So dumb ol' Reince Preibus, working the long con (I didn't think he had it in him), found a way to get the establishment their man.

Enter Mike Pence. He is a religious kook, he wants to increase our prison population, he wants to go to war in the middle east, he wants to destroy civil rights, he supports unrestricted free trade like CAFTA and the TPP, and he will certainly reverse the massive numbers of tariffs Trump plans on imposing... he is EVERYTHING the establishment wants. And they know they'll only have to wait a few months before he's calling the shots. This is a big win for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Terrible move by Trump. He might as well paint a bulls-eye on his forehead. We dodged the Lyin' Ted bullet after Trump destroyed and humiliated him in front of the nation, but now we have an equal threat in potential future President Mike Pence. This could be Dubya all over folks. Tread carefully.

Trump would probably die of a heart attack. He's pretty fat. Pence looks like he's in pretty good shape.

The current Dem VP is a fucking moron
He's comedic gold. I love that guy. And even better? He hasn't even demanded that we send our soldiers to die and demonized people who want to keep them home! Great stuff!

Our current VP is much better, I'm sure. The only solace to it is that he hasn't laughed manically, while he was supposed to be speaking, recently. Or does he only do that during debates?

Trump would probably die of a heart attack. He's pretty fat. Pence looks like he's in pretty good shape.
That's the worry. If Trump dies or gets bored, then we have Dubya 2.0 waiting to take over.

Our current VP is much better, I'm sure. The only solace to it is that he hasn't laughed manically, while he was supposed to be speaking, recently. Or does he only do that during debates?
Yeah remember when he absolutely obliterated Paul Ryan and made him look like a child during their debates? That was classic stuff.

You mean Groper Biden? The man is pathetic, I'd never let our daughters around the pervert

Forum List

Back